045

Juicy POV

I woke up to my phone and notifications being blown the fuck up lord.

I was getting hella notifications. I opened one and seen a mugshot of herb.

"BITCH WHAT THE FUCK" I yelled out.

"WHAT HAPPENNN" Tootie, Trouble, Ivy, Gully and Tye asked busting in my room.

Tears started falling down and I gave them my phone.

"Rapper G Herbo arrested for Unlawful use of a loaded weapon in Chicago" Trouble read.

"Damn" Tye said looking at the phone.

"It's okay" Tootie said wiping my tears and he laid his head on my shoulder.

"Damn he gon miss ur baby shower" Tye said rubbing my belly.

"It says "Chicago rapper G Herbo and two other men were arrested after their limousine driver tipped off police that some of his passengers had weapons, prosecutors said.
After the driver alerted police, officers did surveillance on the limousine, prosecutors said. About 10:30 pm. Officers curbed the limousine in the first block of East Roosevelt Road in the South Loop neighborhood, prosecutors said at a bail hearing Friday afternoon.
Once the officers stopped the vehicle, three men, including G Herbo, exited." Damn" Trouble read out loud.

"Damn so he gotta miss it damn yo baby shower Friday hoe which is tomorrow" gully said.

"Yup, damn just know we here for u okay?? He will see the pictures" Ivy said hugging me.

They all hugged me.

"Stop crying cry baby dang he gon be out just not at ur baby shower" Trouble said kissing my cheek.

Jonathan called my phone.

"Hey bi- ou shit what's wrong with u??" He asked.

I sent it to his phone.

"Oh damn. U good??" He asked.

"I guess" I said wiping my tears. "Help me
Get out the bed" I told Tootie and he grabbed my hand and pulled me up.

"Your welcome roach" he said.

"Oh" I said walking to the bathroom and I closed the door.

"What u want??" I asked Jonathan.

"U coming in today?? I need company" he said.

"Sure" I said dryly.

"Ight" He said and I hung up and I got ready and went to throw my white and olive green off shoulder dress on after I showered.

I went in my room and grabbed my Gucci White purse and I grabbed my keys to my Benz and my phone and I walked out my room and walked to my door and took a picture.