064

Ariana POV| 1 Year Later| Yosohn 1st Birthday.

❤️:5M 💭: 59K
@TheRealKyleSister: U not gon be able to read this so I'm not even finna type nun long. Happy Birthday to my First and Last Born❤️✨ mommy loves u. U all I need u make me complete I love you Yosohn Santana Wright😘🌴.

"Okay?? The fuck u got a new bitch worry about what u got going on not me. The fuck. I know u better bring yo ass to yo son birthday hoe" I said hanging up.

"Calm down its about yosohn today not herb" Tae said putting yosohn outfit on.

Today is yosohn first birthday I'm excited. Me and Herb officially broke tf up and he got him a new hoe fast as hell. But idgaf i could get any nigga I want, he still worried abt wtf I got going on while he got a girl. That hoe sad as hell, bitch tried to argue with me about a nigga who I could get back anytime.

I sent Gully and Tye back to Baton Rouge after the incident but Dad sent that back after I moved out. He said they pissing him off down der so he making my aunties watch them with Trouble.

Trouble dating roddy rich. Key still being key. Red back in Atlanta with Fat, Woo, JR and Corey.

"Let's go we finna be late damn" I said looking at the time.

"Girl black folks always late to everything but come on" Tae said as he picked yosohn up and we walked outside to my G wagon and he strapped yosohn down.

We got in the car and I drove to the place.

"Yosohn u so fine u so fine u blow my mind Santana woop woop Santana" me and Tae sung and he smiled.

"Unbuckle him and pass him to me" I told Tae and he reached back to get him while I put my lip gloss on.

He sat him in my lap and I recorded us.

I posted it on my story.

"Happy Birthday Santana" I said kissing his cheeks and giggle.

"Come on der go herb" Tae said looking out the window.

I grabbed my keys and got out the car.

We started walking towards the building and herb got out and followed us.

"Welcome Birthday Boy and Parents. I will let y'all explore then y'all can pay" the party planner said.

"Okay" we said and we began walking around.

"Oh my god this is amazing" I said walking in and I saw big lighting letters that spelt out "Yosohn".

We payed and everybody started to come and take their pics with yosohn.

"Take our picture real quick" I told Buck and he took it.

He showed me.

"This blurry ahh picture but I'll take it" I said looking at it.

"Be grateful" he said.

He sent it to me and I made it my lock screen

I put yosohn down and grabbed both his hands letting him attempt to walk.

He reached for his daddy and herb picked him up and rolled his eyes at me.

"Bitch ion give a fuck" I said walking away from them.

They played act up and I walked to my sisters and aunties and started dancing with them.

"Bitch it's hot as hell" Ivy said as the song went off.

"Hoe go sit next to the fan shit yo ass trynna look cute and shit. Where the fuck is trouble?" Tae asked.

"Right der" I said pointing to Trouble who was walking thru the door with roddy and Mari.

They walked up the steps.

"Heyyyy" She said and we all said hey back.

"Wassup" roddy said hugging me and everybody else.

"Wassup Midget" I said.

"Haha not funny" he said flicking me off and I bust out laughing.

"Where my baby at??" Trouble asked while I picked Mari up.

"Down der with his Sid from Ice Age face ass daddy" I said kissing Mari cheeks and I tickled him while he laughed.

"Hell nawl this bitch said Sid" Munchie said laughing.

"Periodt" I said laughing.

I walked down the steps with Mari and I took him to yosohn.

I put Mari down and he played with yosohn and I watched people story and see yosohn chain getting recorded.

Periodt my baby Iced tf out Periodt.

They started to play Thotiana and I ran upstairs and started twerking behind my grandma and she got behind me and smacked my duke while I twerked.

" ayeeee bust down thotiana" everybody sung.