14

*Mrs. Cotton

I never meant for things to go this far.
Because I didn't want Indigo with Amari I've done horrible things. My daughter have been in a life losing situation because of me. Now that things have gotten this far I feel terrible.
Amari is a great girl but I don't like how she's making my daughter feel like she don't have to rely on me because she is grown.
I don't want to be around Indigo right now because I feel guilty and I know that when she get her memory back she going to be very mad at me. I broken up her and Amari. I knew that Indigo would never do anything to hurt Amari, & Amari wouldn't do anything to hurt Indigo but it was all me. I did it, I hurt them both.
I paid a friend of mines to hurt Indigo because I was jealous about her relationship with Amari. I want Amari to feel what it felt like to get the one you love pull away from you. I knew I could've kill my daughter but at the time I just had it out for Amari I wanted to do everything to break them up. I know what I have done and now I feel horrible.
I boosted Indigo's head to go found out what that journal was about. I knew where Amari had it so I went to get it, and I knew what the book was about but I just wanted Indigo to be done with her. I wanted them to be over, Now that's what I got and I feel like I messed up.
Lately I've been having this dream of Indigo being took away from me. I have dreams where my mom comes mad and tell me I've done something wrong. After all I have done I still don't want them together but I know they love each other. I don't know what to do...