67

*Indigo

This is the weekend for Mari's birthday surprises. We made plans for Mari's birthday which is Saturday. We are having a surprise party but at the end imma have my own personal surprise for her. Jilly, Aja, and Joey helped me with my surprise. Everyone help with the surprise party. We did a hell of a good job keeping these surprises on the low. Today is Thursday and we just got done eating breakfast. Mari is now gone with the girls to get her hair and nails done. T and I were meeting Juice and Sanjay at the store so we could get the rest of the party decoration. It took us like 2 and a half hours to get everything. After we got done T and I went to pick up the surprise I got for my little one.

"Sooo, what's your plan for Mari tonight?? T asked me

"Tonight I'm going simple, just taking her out to dinner or some..." I said looking at her

"I thought you was going to take her out to dinner Saturday..." she said

"I was but the girls thought of something way better..." I said smiling

"What do you got planned for her
Sunday??" She asked

"I can't tell you right now but when she tell you about it, she'll be excited..." I said looking at her

She looked at me, smirked, and started looking back ahead. T and I decided to waste time in the mall while waiting on Mari and Aja to get done. After a hour and a half I dropped T off and headed home. When I got to Mari's house she was just pulling up. I'm glad all the decorations are at Juice's house. When I pulled up Mari came to my car door.

"Hey Papa..." she said smiling

"Hey Little one..." I said as she sat down in my lap

She grabbed my face and kissed the shit outta me. We pulled away and I just stared at her.

"What??" She asked wiping lipgloss off my lips

"You must missed me??" I asked looking at her with a smirk

"I did..." she said wrapping her arm my neck

I kissed her cheek then we got out my car and headed in the inside. She unlocked the door and I sat on the couch and she sat on my lap facing me.

"What you wanna do today??" I asked wrapping my arms around her waist

"I don't know, what you wanna do??" She asked looking at me smiling

"Wateva it's up to you Birthday Girl..." I said

"Let's go to dinner and have drinks..." she said and I nodded

It was only 4 some so we chilled on the couch until 6. I left and went home to put on my clothes while she got ready at her house. But like always we ended up on ft while getting ready. We both decided to wear black cuz that's what she wanted to do. I found this little joint we can go to. It's a bar and grill, I know Mari want drinks so. I just hope it's good cuz the reviews seemed good, but you know everyones experience is different. After getting ready I hung up with Mari and headed to her house. When I got there I heard her music from the outside that's how loud she had it. I texted her and told her I was outside. She came and opened the door with a smile on her face. She moved to the side and let me in. I came in and she closed the door. We walked up to her room and I sat on her bed while she was in the mirror putting her lashes on.

"Sooo, where you taking me??" She asked looking at me through the mirror

"It's a surprise..." I said smiling

"Uhhh..." she said making me laugh

She hate not knowing stuff. Sometimes I dislike that about her cuz she wants and gots to know everything. But I also love that about her cuz it keeps her safe and balanced.