77

*Aaliyah

After we was done eating Mari got up to use the restroom and left her phone at the table. A message came through I didn't wanna be nosy, but something told me to look so I did. I opened her phone and looked at the message. It was a unsaved number.

112-587-3838: You know who this is. Time is wining down. You got until Monday.

My looked at the text confused asf. I was debating on fully opening it and text back but I decided not to. But I quickly put the number in my phone then I added her iCloud to my phone to keep track of her. I put her phone back in the spot she left it. I did it just in time cuz Mari came out the bathroom flying.

"You ready??" she asked rubbing sanitizer in her hand

"Yeah..." I said

"I wanna take you to a place called Dessert Palace that Indigo took me to yesterday. Liyah they shit is soo good and I know you'll like
it..." she said with a smile as we walked to the car

We got in the car and started heading to I'm guessing to the Dessert Palace. My mind was still stuck on that message. Like who could that be. She got until Monday to do what exactly. Maybe I'm ova thinking it. Maybe she got some special planned for Indigo. Let me calm down.
She looked at me then turned the music down.

"What's on your mind??" She asked looking at me

"Nothing..." I said

"Tell me..." she said

"I'm just hoping mom let me stay with you..." I said slightly telling the truth

"I'm will try me best..." she said grabbing my hand and smiled at me

I smiled back.

I didn't wanna tell her about the text I seen cuz I don't know if I'm ova thinking the situation. I don't wanna get into something if it's a secret or some. She cut the music back up and we sung until we made it to the place. She parked and we got out. We walked in and the smell of sweetness just hit my nose.

"I can already feel a cavity coming..." I said making Mari die laughing

We stood in line until it was our turn to order. It was so much shit to choose from I didn't know what to order. Mari ordered and I finally decided what I wanted. After we ordered our stuff Mari ordered some for the others. We paid, got our stuff and headed back to her place. We gave everyone their stuff and we ate snacks and watched like 3 movies. After the movies Mari put us out so her and Indigo could have some alone time.

I really like that Indigo makes her happy. I never seen her this happy with anyone but Indigo. She's always smiling, laughing and in a good ass mood. Everyone says that Indigo is good for her and she's good for Indigo. I wish one day I can experience a love like that.

Sorry for the short chapter. I'm very busy at the moment so bare with me.
Thanks 😊.                    ~management

** If I make another book will y'all read
it👀??
Comment and let me know**