68

*Amari

I woke up to Indigo staring in my face. I jumped a lil cuz she scared me.

"Why you staring and so close??" I asked stretching and rubbing my eyes

"I was waiting you to get up cuz I was sooo
bored..." she said wrapping her arm around my waist

"Why you ain't just wake me up??" I asked looking at her

"Cuz you looked peaceful..." she said making me chuckle

I got up to do my hygiene things. When I was done I went to my closet to find some to put on cuz Jilly, Joey and I are supposed to go to the mall today. I found a yellow crop top, cut up jeans, some colorful sandals and I found some cute jewelry.

"Where you going??" Indigo asked when I came out the closet with clothes

"I'm going to the mall with Jilly and Joey..." I said laying across her stomach

"I'm hanging with T and Aja today, it's going to be a very busy day..." she said rubbing my head

We laid down until like 11:30 then we both got up and started putting on our clothes. After putting on our clothes we kissed Goodbye, got in our car and went our separate ways. I went to pick up Jilly then I picked up Joey. We went to get food then we headed to the mall.

"Sooo, where to first??" I asked looking back at them

"This store..." Joey said dragging us into this new store

While in there I found this cute white dress that Jilly forced me to get. Don't get me wrong it was cute I just wasn't gone get it but I'm glad she made me buy it. We went into more store which caused me to buy more clothes.

"We need to get outta here before I spend all my coins..." Joey said

"I know right..." I said lifting my arms with all the bags on them

Instead of putting our bags in the car and leaving. We put our bags in the car and went back in. This time I went into Victoria Secret to see what kind of lingerie they had. I got 2 sets of lingerie to put on for my baby. We just started walking around just looking cuz why not. After like a hour or so we went to get a Cinnabon then we decided it was time to go. On the way back to the car I got a call from Indigo.

"Hello..." I said

"What you doing babe??" she asked

"Nothing leaving the mall..." I said walking out the door
"What you doing??" I asked

"Nothing with T..." she said

"Heyyyy Mari..." I heard T say in the background

"Hey T..." I said laughing as we got in the car

"I was calling cuz we was invited to this all white party tonight..." Indigo said moving around

"Yeah, we can go..." I said

"Everybody was going too, so it only right that we go..." Indigo said as I started the car

"What time you coming home today??" I asked her

"I don't know, why??" She asked

"I just asked..." I said

"I shouldn't be gone too long..." she said

"Okay..." I said as I pulled up to a store to get gas

"Alright I'll talk you later..." I said

"Aite, I love you..." she said

" I Love you too baby..." I said before we hung up

I got out the car with Jilly and we went into the store. Some dude was tryna hit on Jilly but wasn't paying him no mind. We got what we needed, headed to the register, I paid for gas and we left out. After pumping the gas I headed toward Sanjay's house to drop Joey off. Sanjay was pulling up at the same time as us.

"See ya later..." I said to Joey as she got out the car

"Wassup big head..." I hollered out to Sanjay

"Wassup..." she said waving while hugging Joey

I pulled off. Jilly and I sung songs until I pulled up in front of her and Juice house. Juice was sitting on the porch. Juice came and helped Jilly get her things out my car. I got out the car and sat on the porch with them.

"What's the plan for your birthday??" Juice asked me

"I don't know yet. I was thinking a dinner or some..." I said strolling on my phone

She nodded.

"Just let me know..." Juice says looking at me

I nodded.
We sat in the porch and talked about random shit for like a hour and a half. I said my goodbyes and I headed home. When I got home I got my bags out of my car and went inside. After putting all my stuff up, I cut on the shower and got in. I took a hour shower cuz I did my hygiene things. After I was done, I air dried then I put on some biker shorts and a spaghetti strap crop top. I plugged up my flat iron so I can curl my hair. I cleaned the bathroom while I waited on the flat iron to get hot. After like 15 minutes I started curling my hair and pinning them so they would stay. After like 45 minutes I was done. It was only 4 some so I sat on my bed and watched tv. I heard a car door close and I looked out the window and it was Indigo. I headed downstairs to let her in. I unlocked the door, opened the door, and she was getting some out car. When she got in the house I finally seen that she had clothes in one hand and a duffle bag in the other. I stepped to the side and let her in. Then we headed upstairs to my room. She sat her stuff on the bed and turn to look at me. At first I ain't say nun but she kept looking which made me look up.

"What??" I asked smiling

"Nothing..." she said smiling
"I just miss you..." she said

"Awww, I miss you too..." I said hugging and kissing her

We just laid in bed and watched tv until like 6. Indigo got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. While she was in the shower I decided to gone do my makeup. It only took me 30 minutes cuz I didn't do too much with the makeup. Indigo finally got out the shower and came in the room.

"What you wearing??" She asked

"A white dress I bought today..." I said sitting at the edge of my bed

She nodded.
At 7 I lotion my body and put on my dress. I waited until 8:00 to put on my shoes and take down my hair. These curls was juicy. Indigo was fully dress and was waiting on me. I sprayed on perfume and put on more lipgloss. We grabbed everything we needed and we headed out the door. Indigo insisted on driving so I let her. It took us like 45 minutes to get to the party. When we pulled up I seen a bunch of cars but I didn't see any lights or hear any music. We parked and Indigo got out and came and opened my door.

"This is a party, right??" I asked Indigo

"Yeah..." she said looking at me

"So, why I don't hear music??" I asked as we started walking toward the building

"Because this building is sound proof..." she said smiling at me

"Oh..." I said as we made it to the door

Indigo opened the door and we walked in. It was dark.

"Indigo..." I said tryna feel for her cuz I couldn't see

Just when I was finna open the door the lights flipped on
SURPRISEEE!!!!!

I'm very sorry for updating little by little but it just a lot going on at the moment. Thanks you guys for reading, voting and commenting. I really appreciate y'all. Thanks for understanding!!!

~ Curlyfr0