46

*Indigo

Today is the last day of our lil trip I'm not in the greatest mood. The whole kissing thing with Sanjay and Amari doesn't sit right with me. I know that Amari has every right to move on but I just don't like that. I'm know y'all thinking I'm being selfish but I don't care.

Dawn want to do something tonight even tho I'm not in the mood but I guess I'll enjoy this while we on vacay.

"So, what you think about doing tonight??" I asked Dawn

"I really don't know maybe dinner or something fun..." she said

"Look and see if they have something fun..." I told her as I scrolled through my social media

She was looking for some for us to do. 5 mins later she found something.

"There's this arcade down town, it looks
fun..." she said turning around looking at me

"Let me see..." I said then she passed me her phone

I looked through pictures I seen go karts, games, bowling and they also had a skating rink. Shit does look fun. I'm in.

"It says they close at 11, so we leave about 7 or 8...l I said handing her the phone back

"It's already 5:15 so we can go at 8..." she said and I nodded

For the remainder of the time we watched Little Man laughing our asses off. When it 6:45 Dawn got up and took a shower so she can be ready cuz she can take all day. 20 mins later she got out the tub then I grabbed my things so I can get in the tub. While in the tub I was thinking bout what I wanna put on, do I wanna dress up or dress simple. I decided to dress simple, cuz why not!!
After 25 minutes I got out the tub put on my briefs and sports bra before leaving out the bathroom. When I made it to the room Dawn was getting off the phone with someone. She has a highlighted tie-dye shirt with some blue jeans and some yellow highlighted sandals. She walked to the bathroom to fix her hair while I ramble through my luggage to find some to wear. After like 8 minutes I decided a black nike shirt with a check on the left side, some cut up short blue jeans with my Air Forces. I put my on clothes, a chain then I took my durag off to my nicely braided braids Dawn did. I looked in the mirror, even tho my fit simple I still look tf goodt!!!! I got my cologne out my luggage and sprayed some on me. I sat on the bed and scrolled through my phone until Dawn was done. When she was fully done I ordered a Uber who was 15 minutes away.

We got up and started packing stuff up we had out cuz we leave early in the morning. When we was done making sure we packed everything. The Uber arrived outside so we headed to the lobby. We hopped in the Uber and headed to the arcade. The arcade was downtown so it was a bit of a drive before we go there. When we made it was lowkey packed. Kids, teens and grown folks were everywhere. When we made it in they had prices placed on the wall.

"What we doing??" Dawn asked looking at me

"We can do everything for $25..." I said walking up to the counter

I handed the woman a 50 dollar bill. I looked up at Dawn

"You ready??" I asked

"Yeah and I'm paying for food..." she said as the women put our wristbands on

"Fine with me..." I said with a smile as we walked inside

We began playing game on the floor. Honestly Dawn a cool girl, can't lie and say I wasn't having fun. After the games we went bowling. Dawn kicked my ass in the first round but the 2nd round I redeemed myself!! After that we went to the go-karts. Being here make me feel like a big ass kids and I'm loving it. Skating was the last thing we did for the night. Skating was always something I didn't know how to, shit I still can't lowkey. After having all that fun we left around 10:30 and walked to this taco truck that was down the street from the arcade. We ordered 2 big ass taco one for her and one for me. We also ordered 2 large lemonades. Dawn paid for the food. When we got our food we sat at one of the benches in front of the taco truck.