Chapter 7

The next day, during break time, Giselle went out with Doctor Ma and Doctor Kim for lunch at a Chinese Buffet. Leaving Vincent to eat alone at the table, the two girls walked up to get some more food. 

On their way there, she turned to talk to Luna, "Don't let Vincent know that we went clubbing last night and ended up in trouble." Luna smirked then nodded her head as Giselle kept on talking, "I don't want to think about it, oh my god. It gives me goosebumps every time I think about it. I couldn't fall asleep for a whole night."

Luna chuckled then replied, "We even ran out crying thinking we were going to die." 

Then both girls started to frown as the image of that old man fell down onto the floor with blood splattered onto the nearby sofa and the table flashed up in their mind. Though they witnessed people dying all the time in the hospital, what happened last night had left them in fear.

Giselle sighed out loud as she said, "I felt bad for that old man. He died for no reason. I heard he was that nightclub's owner too." Luna nodded her head in agreement as they grabbed the plate and went to grab foods. Walking next to each other, they carried on the conversation. "I watched the news this morning, and the reporter reported that the police couldn't find the culprit behind it."

Luna scooped up fried rice to place onto her plate while Giselle scooped up the chow mein to place in hers. "They probably will never go to find out. The person who was behind this will have to be someone with a really powerful background. Otherwise, the police would have caught them by now."

Giselle felt uneasy as the scene from last night could not stop bothering her. Turning around to make her way to grab some sushi,  she paused when her eyes found a familiar figure who was also waiting to get sushi. She looked up to see her kidnapper. Her brows furrowed in hatred before she took a step back then turned around to grab soup instead.

Why is that perverted bastard following me everywhere? I swear to god that this is not a coincidence. Yesterday, he went to the hospital, and today he is here to eat lunch too. What on earth is this? Is he going to kidnap me again? Giselle thought as she took long strides.

At the thought of him kidnapping her again, she started to panic. Walking back quickly to the table as fast as she could, she sat down across from Vincent. "Are you good?" He asked as he looked at her suspiciously. Giselle shook her head, then used her chopsticks to pick up chow mein and stuffed it in her mouth. "Slow down, you're going to get choke if you're eating this fast."

Finished up swallowing the chow mein in her mouth, she grabbed the glass of water and took a sip. She groaned in satisfaction then replied to Vincent, "Vincent, can I ask you something?" 

He flashed her a smile then nodded as he was busy chewing onto his steak. Giselle dapped her lips with one of the napkins as she continued, "So, I remembered all of a sudden about this movie that I've watched a few days ago. The main girl got kidnapped by some random man, however, he let her go back for no reason. Then later, after three months, he came back to find her and won't leave her alone. What does that suppose to mean?"

She stared at Vincent with her twinkling eyes as she anticipated an answer from him. 

Vincent finished swallowing before he opened his mouth and was about to explain before Luna's voice cut. "It means that that dude is probably the main dude. Otherwise, he wouldn't be wasting his time to just come to see her again and again." 

Luna Ma finished placing down her two plates full of foods onto the table before she sat down next to Giselle. She looked at Vincent who she had a crush on before she glanced back at her friend to ask her in a joking manner, "Why are you asking about this all of the sudden? Have you been kidnapped before? Don't tell me you had and then you fell in love at first sight after his aggressiveness towards you."