four.

"Ugh, Hobi, you don't understand! He is is so damn annoying!"

Hoseok chuckled at Taehyung, who changed into an adorable onesie, venting out his frustration at the CEO. 

"It was so weird, he talked like he was fucking King of the World or something!"

"I guess he has the right to have high self-esteem, Tae."

Taehyung looked at him with a look of utter disbelief.

"Self-esteem? I really don't think so, hyung. Didn't his dad teach him how to treat his employees?"

Taehyung groaned and laid back against the headrest, pouting adorably.

"And I can't believe that you're taking his side. I thought I was your favorite!"

Hoseok smiled and cooed at his dongsaeng's cuteness. Suddenly, Taehyung sat up, looking at Hoseok with renewed interest. 

"You didn't answer my question from earlier, hyung."

"What would that be, TaeTae?"

"That 'Yoongi', who is he?"

Hoseok blushed a furious red and immediately looked down, making Taehyung laugh loudly. 

"Hyungie's got a cruuush~"

"Shut up Taehyung. Don't make me bring up how you were drooling over Jeongguk's picture yesterday."

Taehyung frowned and threw one of his plushies at Hoseok. 

"I don't see him that way! He's hot, so what?"

Hoseok looked at him teasingly and Taehyung immediately regret what he said.

"I mean—"

"You think he's hoooot~"

"Hyung!"

Hoseok laughed as Taehyung tackled him, hitting him with a pillow. Hoseok sat up and tickled Taehyung, making him screech loudly. Both boys collapsed on the bed after a big pillow fight and tickling match, trying to catch their breath.

"I guess tomorrow's a big day, TaeTae."

"Yes it is. Hey, if I get the job, can we get ice cream?"

Hoseok scoffed at Taehyung's playfulness. The boy had an crazy obsession with chocolate ice cream.

"Deal."

"You promise?"

"Yup, I promise."

- - - - - 

ding dong it's fluff hours! here's a little vhope chapter for y'all :)

this widdle bean aww he's pocket sized i can't his puppy eyes 😩

he's a doll protect him at all costs he's babie

*ugly cries*

i wuv you all 💜💜💜

- cks