six.

"I would be lying if I said I wasn't impressed, darling."

The pair was currently inside Jeongguk's office, the two men seated at his desk. 

Taehyung pouted. 

That's it? Just 'impressed'?

In all honesty, Taehyung expected a little more, but even that was probably hard to come by with the young CEO. So he cracked a smile and looked back at the man in front of him. He met Jeongguk's hard gaze, studying his features. Taehyung sat there, letting his eyes wander along the CEO's frame.

The suit he was wearing today complimented his dark hair, black with thin, red stripes. Taehyung wondered what happened after the office turned off its lights and shut down for the day. Did Jeongguk have to keep working? Or did he have someone to go back to? A friend group or....perhaps a girlfriend?

The thought of Jeongguk with someone else sent a pang through Taehyung's chest. As much as he wanted to not feel anything, the young man had made an impression too grand to forget. And he would be kidding himself if he said his heart didn't flutter at Jeongguk's nicknames.

"I've made my decision."

Jeongguk declared, catching Taehyung's attention. 

"You're hired, Kim Taehyung."

Taehyung froze and then erupted into one of his infamous boxy smiles. Jeongguk's breath hitched as he watched Taehyung softly bounce in his seat, repeatedly thanking him.

"This means a lot to me. Thank you so much!"

A chuckle started in Jeongguk's throat. He extended his had for Taehyung to shake and he took it enthusiastically. They both stood up and headed for the door.

"Report here tomorrow for your first day."

"Of course, thank you again!"

He smiled and closed the door behind him, leaving Jeongguk alone again. He watched both Taehyung and another man exit the building from his large window. His eyes grew cold when he saw them both hug and then get into the car together.

Jeongguk frowned. Taehyung is just a secretary, he can't be anything more than that.

Right?

- - - - - -

little short but eh

lol my sister forced me to watch miraculous ladybug with her and I'm lowkey addicted omg

adrien or luka??? man i'm still waiting on adrien my ship will sail ohmahgahd

wuv u all 😘

- cks