seventeen.

16+

- trigger warning !!

"And that would be it. Thank you," Taehyung smiled and tilted his head slightly, walking back to his place next to Jeongguk. The projector flickered off and everyone in the room stood up. Another successful presentation carried out beautifully by Kim Taehyung.

The CEO's new secretary had quickly gained fame through the building for his work and exceptional presentations. Jeongguk smiled wide as murmurs of satisfaction rippled through the body of Park Co. He sought out his secretary and placed a hand on his waist, bending down to whisper in his ear. 

"You did amazing, baby." Taehyung's cheeks flushed a pink hue and he smiled to himself when his boyfriend complimented him. "We have to meet Park Co's CEO now, Gguk. Come on."

"Lead the way, angel," Taehyung smiled and weaved his way through the scattering crowd, Jeongguk close behind. "There he is," 

Park Chanyeol, CEO of Park Co, was leaning against the wall, talking to a young lady from their company. Well, she was talking. He was staring at her ass. Chanyeol nodded as she finished and leaned awfully close to her face, he said something to the woman—probably something obscene, judging by her expression—and pinched her hip. She hid her disgust with a fake smile and quickly walked away. She passed by Taehyung and Jeongguk on her way and they met gazes.

"Sooya, what's wrong? What did he say?" Jisoo looked at Taehyung, glanced back at Chanyeol, and shook her head. "Be careful of him, Tae, he's a perv." She said before hightailing it as far as she could away from the smirking CEO. Taehyung noted Jisoo's advice and led Jeongguk to the man. Chanyeol was tall and lean, his jet black hair parted to the left. His voice was booming, filling up their small space.

"Jeongguk, how nice to see you!" He stretched out Jeongguk's name into three syllables, letting them roll off of his tongue. Taehyung saw Jeongguk slip on his business smile and stick his hand out for a shake. "Good to see you too, Chanyeol," He hummed and took Jeongguk's hand, covering them with his other one. After a few minutes of talking, Chanyeol finally got to the point, as Jeongguk knew he would. 

"Who was the presenter for today, Jeongguk? He seemed...skilled," Jeongguk glanced at Taehyung, who was talking to Hoseok and Yoongi. Chanyeol followed his gaze to the beautiful boy.

"That was Taehyung, my secretary," Chanyeol nodded in understanding, eyes still lingering on Taehyung's figure. "You're lucky, Jeon. It's hard to find a decent one these days," He smirked and crossed his arms over his chest. "And this one looks like he has his benefits," Jeongguk's rolled his tongue against his cheek at Chanyeol's vile words and he fought to control his temper.

"I'm sorry Chanyeol, but I would appreciate it if you kept him away from your dirty intentions." Jeongguk snapped, trying his best to remain unaffected. Chanyeol raised his eyebrows and smirked again. 

"What if I said I wanted to take him out?" 

"He's taken."

"How do you know?"

"His boyfriend works here,"

"Ahh, so he's gay. Good to know," Chanyeol rolled his pen around his fingers and smirked at Jeongguk's triggered expression, happy he was getting on Jeongguk's nerves. He leaned in and the two CEOs locked stares.

"Could that boyfriend be you, perhaps?"

"Perhaps. I'm sure whoever his heart belongs to must be a lucky man." Chanyeol pulled back and looked at Taehyung, who had noticed the two's intense discussion. He walked towards them and while Chanyeol urged him closer, Jeongguk mentally begged him to stop.