twenty five.

- 21+ smut -

i didn't plan on writing smut this early but  ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

so enjoy u kinky 12-year-olds

- - -

Jeongguk widened his eyes almost comically and fought back the urge to gulp. He felt his pants tighten slightly as he stared into Taehyung's innocent, but sultry eyes. He pushed out the words that were stuck in his throat.

"A-are you sure?"

Taehyung smirked and sensually caressed Jeongguk's jawline. His eyes flickered to his lips and back up again, hooded eyelids covering his carnal gaze. 

The older nodded and playfully traced his digits across Jeongguk's crimson lips. He moved his hips back and forth, feeling Jeongguk's bulge grow harder with every passing second. Adrenaline coursed through his veins, all traces of his tiredness vanished.

Jeongguk complied with the tiger in his lap and rose from the couch, sliding his hands under Taehyung thighs and carrying them both into his bedroom. 

The entire time, Taehyung pressed tempting kisses onto Jeongguk's neck, filling his collarbones with as many love bites as he could. Jeongguk grit his teeth and pushed into his room, letting the door swing shut with a thud. 

Taehyung was glued to Jeongguk's heated body and kissed him roughly, so they both fell back to the bed, earning a creak from its frame. The stunned younger followed the kiss, gripping Taehyung's nape to guide him closer. Jeongguk's length pulsed in his pants as Taehyung bucked his hips enticingly slow.

"You're making me go crazy..."

Jeongguk laid the older on his back and ripped his shirt like paper, revealing his soft, porcelain-like abdomen. So soft, Jungkook couldn't stop himself from pressing wet kisses down his stomach. Taehyung giggled at the feeling and pulled the younger on his back once more, capturing his lips in another steamy kiss. Jeongguk's gripped Taehyung's hips, sliding their clothes off, taking away the layers that divided them.

Jeongguk moved farther down the older's captivating body, covered with a golden sheen and all of the possessive love bites his lover was slowly covering him with. He trailed his tongue in circles around the older's hardened buds, as low moans slipped from the older's mouth and filled the air around Jeongguk, arousing him. 

He sat back suddenly, meeting his lover's burnished eyes. The older let his gaze travel up and down the younger's toned chest.

"You know what to do, baby..."

Taehyung's lips teased at a smile and he slid off the bed, kneeling tantalizingly slow between the younger's muscled thighs. He wrapped his slender fingers around Jeongguk's length and stroked it slow, placing soft kitten licks on the leaking tip. The older traced his thumb along the slit, pushed the sensitive spot underneath the shaft. Jeongguk groaned and threw his head back at the waves of pleasure. 

"D-don't tease me, doll..."

Taehyung smirked again and engulfed his lover's cock into his mouth, tongue swirling around it slowly, bobbing his head. His breath fanned out over the younger's pelvis, making Jeongguk thrust his hips, chasing the warmth of the older's mouth. 

"Fuck yeah... just like that..."

The younger's hand tugged at Taehyung's silver locks while his other hand gripped the bedsheets, making his knuckles cotton-white. He bucked his hips while his husky moans echoed through the room. Taehyung moaned as the younger's cock slipped past his tongue, hitting the back of his throat, Jeongguk bracing against him while he deepthroated him.