eleven.

JK's POV:

Fuck...

Taehyung was standing in the door, putting every single Disney princess to shame. His eyes, lips, and body were enough to push me over the edge.

I felt my blood rush south, and I immediately adjusted my pants, trying to control myself. Unfortunately, Kai and Minho, the two others in the room also had their eyes on him. 

"And who might this beauty be?"

Taehyung blushed and looked at me, breaking me out of my trance. 

"O-oh, this is Taehyung, my new secretary."

Shit, why did I stutter?!

Kai smirked and spoke again.

"Well, come sit down, pretty. We have much to talk about."

Author's POV: 

Taehyung smiled and sat down on the chair next to Jeongguk, trying hard to ignore Miyeon and Jeongguk's clasped hands. He turned to the two men in front of him. For some reason, they didn't make Taehyung feel nervous. They actually seemed quite approachable.

The way they eyed him with lustful stares went unnoticed by Taehyung, but not by Jeongguk. 

He subtly moved his chair closer, and placed a hand on Taehyung's waist, confusing Miyeon, who was seated on the other side of him.

"Babe, what the hell?"

"Relax, Miyeon, he doesn't know what Kai and Minho could do to him."

"Let them do whatever, why do you care?"

"I have to make sure he stays out of danger, Miyeon. You wouldn't understand."

Miyeon huffs and sits back in her chair, busying herself with looking at her nails.

Taehyung, on the other hand, was feeling comfortable, explaining about the deal in detail, with Jeongguk's hand snug against his side.

"If you choose to go through with this deal, you will own 15% of the income generated by the Daegu branch."

"That's all great, but there might be one more thing you could offer."

Taehyung raised an eyebrow.

"And that is?"

"A night with us, cutie."

Taehyung's face went white at what Minho said. He smirked and snaked his hand onto Taehyung's thigh, squeezing it.

"W-what?"

Taehyung yanked himself away from the two men, who were eying him like prey. Jeongguk's anger burnt through him like fire, kindling every drop of blood in his veins.

"Stay in your limits, Minho!"

Jeongguk pounded his fist against the table and stood up forcefully, shooting daggers at the two men. Taehyung stood up too, still unable to comprehend what he said. 

"Calm down, Jeon. We didn't ask for anything big."

Nothing big?  My body meant nothing?  Was this common?  Did Jeongguk do this?

Taehyung looked up at Jeongguk with teary eyes, not believing what he heard. Jeongguk's angry orbs softened when they met his. He whispered something softly in Taehyung's ear.

"Go outside. Find Chaeyoung, and stay with her."

Taehyung nodded and made his way to the door. He felt a strong arm grab his waist and pull him back. He looked back to see Kai's smirking face.