Lovers At Last

Killer had taken off your scrubs and left you in your underwear. All your practical ones were dirty so you were wearing one of your more sexier pairs, they were see through lace and navy blue.

"My favorite color." Killer growled before attacking yours breasts. Causing you to whimper and moan.

"Ki-Killer, ahh."

"That's a nice sound." You blushed and he smiled. He ran his fingers down your stomach tickling you a little bit making you jolt. He put his hand under the waist band of your panties and slid them off your legs. "Damn you're gorgeous!"

You looked at his bare chest and placed a hand over his heart it was beating just as fast as yours.

"Not nearly as gorgeous as you. But I never wanted you to think I wanted you just for this. I love you for the person you are. You having a nice body is just an added bonus." You breathed making Killer just stare at you.

"Damn, you're making this hard."

"Isn't making you hard the point?" He laughed making you laugh. Whoever said sex had to be serious obviously had a boring love life.

"Not that smart ass. I'm trying to cherish you here and you're making me want to ravage you." You blushed even more you sat up and unhooked your bra, leaning into his collar bone you started to lick, kick and bite. Making him groan and squeeze your hips.

"I'm fine with either or." You whispered in his ear before sucking on the lobe. This broke whatever walls Killer had up. He pinned your hands above your head with one hand, the other he used to play with your breasts. You moan into the kiss, causing him to smile.

He left you long enough to take his pants off, you took his momentary distraction, got on your hands and knees and put his member in your mouth.

"Mmmm Y/N, fuuuuuck!" He grabbed your hair and twisted it around his hands. You worked his whole length slowly before deep throating him causing him to throw his head back and moan out loud. It turned you on even more you went faster and faster, you tasted some precum, that's when he yanked you away and flopped you back onto your back.

"My turn." He growled it sort of scared you, you tried to scramble away but he grabbed you beneath you knees and brought your hips up to meet his face. "Oh no baby you don't get to run, you got me going it's my turn to do it for you."

This was an embarrassing position to be in. Your shoulders still touching the bed, Killer on his knees and your womanhood and ass on full display. Before you could protest, he attacked your clit making you cry out. He sucked and licked and a painfully slow pace causing you to become wetter and wetter. He noticed and immediately shoved two digits into you. It was slightly painful but he waited before stroking your G-spot and sucking your clit and the same time.

"Ahh Killer I-I can't?"

"Come baby, come for me." And you did you screamed his name and came. You were panting your arms covering your face. Killer places a condom on and lined up with your entrance. "Y/N I want to be inside you. Can I?"

"God you don't need to ask!"

"Alright." Going into your he started slow, and then rammed his way into you.

"Oh God you're so big!" You yelled.

"Stop saying such nice things." He chuckled.
Not much was said after that. Killer pounded into you every which way. You didn't stay in missionary position long. Soon he had you on your side, then doggy style, then you were on top. Holding his hands and riding him. Good thing you worked out or your legs would've been done a while ago.