Fashion show and After Party

***Use your imagination for the clothes. Think Goth Punk, Goth and emo and you'll get the idea. I'm only going to be describing readers clothes. And we get to see Mihawk***

~1 Month After leaving the restaurant~

"Oh my God! I need a drink!" Perona was running back and forth between the racks that had all the clothes hanging up. She had quadrupled checked everything and still was freaking out. Mihawk was there watching her amused.

"You know laughing at your girlfriend's freak out isn't nice." You pointed out while doing your make up in your robe.

"Yes but I am thinking about what to do to her later to help her relax." You blushed. He laughed at your expression.

"Is your new boyfriend going to come?"

"Uh yeah, he's joining us for the after party as well. Along with a few friends."

"Thank you for having it at your house."

"I've been to your place, waaaay too many breakables." You chuckled. Remembering the first time you'd gone to his house you'd been too scared to move, worried you might break something. To help you feel better Mihawk had actually broken a china plate that was worth at least 5,000 beris and you'd liked him ever since.

"This is a big night for my girl. I wanted to say thank you for helping her."

"Of course she's like my family, she's always been there for me, it was my turn to show up." You went back to doing your makeup when Mihawk came and kissed your head.

"Still thank you." You nodded and he went to find his girl, hopefully to calm her down. Everyone was getting ready. You didn't know where Killer was he'd sent a text letting you know that they'd arrived. And they'd come in the middle of Boa's fashion run.

It would seem that Boa had developed an unhealthy crush on your twin. Since the day she found out you were related she'd been trying to come by during your fittings to get his number. You told her she either got it herself or it at all. Luffy being the lovable idiot that he is gave it to her.

Your relationship with Luffy was back to normal as was the one with Sabo. However Sabo decided to move in permanently with Koala which you thought was long overdue and Luffy was back in the house. Killer had complained that you two couldn't be loud anymore, with him being back. But the two boys got along pretty well so you weren't going to complain. Ace still wasn't speaking to you. But you were going to let him make the first move.

"Alright everyone! After each outfit you have 1 minute to change! Remember attitude! That's what sells clothes. Now go!"

An hour later and you were exhausted. You'd heard Killer's whistle everytime you came out. The only time he didn't was when you'd walked out in lingerie. He was going to make you pay for that one later. Most of the clothes you wore had been white and black with dark greens and blues. A lot of lace, denim and leather pairing. Your favorite was the white lace top, with the dark green mini that was frayed at the bottom, paired with a leather jacket with a pink bat on the back. It was Perona's trade mark. And it matched her tattoo on her shoulder. You'd worn it with black fishnets and thigh high leather boots.

Perona was currently talking to a couple of boutique owners to have her clothes in their stores. Heat had filmed everything and sent it out on social media for some advertising. Things were looking good for her.

Vivi, Nami and Koala had been approached by modeling agencies. Koala and Vivi declined, while Nami had a meeting next week.

Surprisingly all the boys including Shaichi had been offered modeling jobs too, they all said no. You didn't take it personal when no one asked you. This was a one time thing you were doing.