What's Next-Killer's POV

Holy shit she was being aggressive today in bed. He'd been shocked when she lifted her hips causing him to come out of her. When she'd started to go down on him though he was in heaven. Blissful torture heaven.

Anytime he'd be close to coming she'd attack his abs leaving hickies everywhere not that he cared. All he could think that she looked so beautiful with her mouth around his cock, and sweat coming off her body.

When he'd had enough he decided on some teasing of his own. After making her cum by attacking her pussy with his mouth and fingers, he thought it'd be fun to have her watch herself cum. He always enjoyed the sight.

After 5 minutes of having sex in front of the mirror, he was in the shower alone. Not what he wanted but she was trying to make him a nice dinner and offered sex in the shower tomorrow so he wasn't complaining.

He thought back on how he got so lucky. He realized he had Heat to thank. If he hadn't convinced him to give you guys a shot despite the age gap, he'd still be where he was before. Lonely. With you he never felt lonely even when he was alone.

When he got out of the shower and you told him you'd gone to the doctor his heart was in his throat. He didn't want to hear that you were seriously sick. He couldn't bear the thought of losing you, he was going to cry.

"Killer I'm pregnant."

Pregnant? She's pregnant? How? Killer knew how but he was having issues truly believing what he was hearing.

No wonder she'd been more assertive in the bedroom, she thought he was going to break up with her. While that wasn't fair to think, he understood why she did. They'd only been dating for less than 6 months.

They'd had sex without protection a few times but he'd always seen her take the pill so he never worries about it. I guess he should've been more careful.
Too late now!

He let go of Y/N, and ran out the door.

"Hey Killer where are you going?" Kid yelled but Killer ran. Didn't bother to stop, all he could think about was how his dad had taken off and his mom had abandoned him at a bus stop when he was 8.

He didn't know how he was going to be a dad.

Do I even want to be a dad? Can I be a dad? What if I mess up? What if I can't handle it? What if I can't be what Y/N needs me to be?

Killer came to the rock garden and finally collapsed on some trying to catch his breath. If he was feeling this panicked he couldn't even begin to try to understand how Y/N was feeling.

"Killer!" Kid yelled he was just as sweaty and out of breath. Poor bastard tried to keep up with him.
"Y/N just told me she's pregnant!" More heavy breathing. "Bonney is with her to make sure she doesn't leave." That shocked Killer out of his trance.

"Why would she leave?"

"I'm guessing you ran out the door without saying anything after she told you. What would you do if someone did that to you?"

"Fuck! I need to go back!"

"No man don't worry Bonney won't let her leave. You need to take a minute to process this and figure out what you're going to say to her when you do go back."

Kid sat down next to Killer he didn't say anything just sat there waiting for Killer to make the first move.

"She's on birth control."

"Did you always wear a condom?" Killer blushed

"No..."

"Well then shit happens when you don't try to be 100% careful." Kid didn't say anything after that.

"She's still in college."

"She also works full time and pays her own bills."

"She wants to get into vet school."

"That's a lottery and she can always reapply."

Killer had to finally admit it.

"I'm fucking terrified!"

"How do you think she's feeling?"

"About the same I guess."

"Killer we had shitty parents yes. But that doesn't mean we have to be them. We can be there for our kids and if it ever gets to be too much just come talk to me or Wire or Heat."

Killer breathed and he started to think about the positives. He was in love with you, the two of you didn't need to get married right away if at all. You did have a full time job, he was part owner to a successful business. He had a place big enough for you, Beast and a baby. And you both had people behind you that would support you.

"What if I mess up?"

"I think the fact that you're so worried about that shows you'll try your damndest not to but you're only human. And I think Y/N will understand that."

Killer and Kid sat there to talk a little bit more about their childhood and how they could make his own child happy.

Killer liked kids, he just never thought of having them personally. Guess now he had to. They got to the apartment building.

Kid patted him on the shoulder and went to his own place. Bonney walked out of his with Beast, leaving he and Y/N alone to talk about everything.

"We got this together we got this." He walked in both your lives changed forever. Yet he knew it was going to be okay.