Chapter 6

Erin smiled at Melly, who was eating lemon pie, and she paused, taking a piece of it on a plate.

'So I have had a time when I used to make this pie in the Imperial Palace.'

It was about a few days after I entered the Imperial Palace.

Erin, who wanted to eat this pie that her mother made, had sneaked into the kitchen in the middle of the night.

It was a time when I did not know anything about the palace, that was supposed to care about others eyes.

After that, Erin became a laughing matter when the past that made and sold pies with her mother was known among the nobles.

I didn't even go near the kitchen just in case I was mocked.

He didn't even bother to look for desserts such as pie or cake.

The night was the first and last time I had made dessert in the Imperial Palace kitchen.

'The guy who shared I the pie with that night ...'

Erin gave a bitter smile to her forgotten memory.

At that time, Melly, who had finished the pie, asked with a deep look on her face.

"Erin, may I have one more slice?"

***

"I can't believe it!"

A sharp voice burst from the inner chamber of the Crown Prince's palace. It was Mrs. Blennon

The Crown Prince's palace was much more splendid and larger than the Crown Prince's palace where Erin lived.

Everywhere in the eye was a luxurious decoration and full of extravagant furniture.

Mrs. Blennon was shouting with a nervous voice in one of the most spectacular rooms.

"I'm have been trying to kick her out of the palace for over ten years! Poverty who's been kicked out for an affair!"

Erin was not accused of having an affair, but divorced under the agreement of the Duke, but Mrs. Blennon angrily denounced her as an immoral woman and cursed her.

Erin exercised her last order before she leaving . stamped on Mrs. Blennon's dismissal before returning the empress's seal.

After that, she left the Empress's Seal to the Home Secretary and went out of the palace in a leisurely manner.

Mrs. Blennon was angry to the top of her head, but there was nothing she could do. She had no choice but to pack up and get out of the Imperial Palace.

"Don't be so angry, madam."

Inside the room was a blonde beauty surrounded by maids.

The bright golden hair, wrapped in sunlight, sparkled like pure gold under the sun.

Serena von Blennon.

Raymond's official lover and the actual hostess of this Imperial Palace.

Erin lived in the Royal Palace, but Serena had a strong residence inside of the Imperial Palace.

Mrs. Blennom's sweet voice, as if she had been angry, made her flattering voice sound like honey.

"Well, my work is not important now, and now that she is gone, you will marry the Duke and come to the Crown Prince's palace. The Crown Prince's palace was always more suitable for Serena."

If the seat of the Crown prince's palace is the seat of the empress, Serena can seduce the prince and appoint him, but the crown prince's position was already occupied.