Update

First of all, I apologize for this unannounced hiatus as real life has much to be caught up. Thank you all who have read this and asked for updates.

After much feedback and self-reflection, I have decided to discontinue the story. I thought it wasn't bad, but the more I read it, the more the story seems like it's just dragging things out. I'm sure most readers prefer if the MC could interact faster with the main cast of members, and not the side characters. 

Many of my friends also told me the start was not as memorable as they wished it to be, not leaving a strong enough impression. After re-reading and looking through my references, I also agree that it's not enough of a hook. Some might have predicted this, but I take heavy inspiration from Who Made Me A Princess, the All-father of "Reincarnated Villainess" troupe. The story begins with such an impact, leaving readers wondering who and what had happened, and done in such an elegant way, whereas my story has given everyone an answer in the beginning.

I will continue to improve this story, with the same characters, but with a partly different story. I don't know if I will upload the story here on Wattpad, but if I do, I will appreciate it if readers will give it a chance. Characters will remain largely the same, but I want to change some things about the MC that will make her more of an active character rather than a passive one. 

That said, I actually have drafted up till Chapter 27 of this story! Hence, I will continue to update until then. Thank you all for your patience. 

Also, despite criticism, I'm still proud of what I came up with. I have linked the drafts of Chapter 01 and 02 below for all you lovely readers that have supported me thus far. Thank you all

CHAPTER 01:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XpyDJzLppLKEt89YgWrgkJRJdfnAVrsQ/view?usp=share_link

CHAPTER 02:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PL4zNiG_a2qsgnfXYGQPz6zfqoNvikrS/view?usp=share_link

CHAPTER 03:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1u2YXsDb2s1CXNofgkMOZs002rh7n1rCR/view?usp=share_link

edit: I found chapter 03!! thank you all for your patience