Mary Christmas

(Tony's POV)

"MARY CHRISTMAS!!" I yelled running down the hall, well hopping, it was Christmas, and there were presents everywhere.

"WAKE UP!!" I yelled grabbing my present, it was from Steve,

"Morning, hon" Steve said and sat behind me.

"Ok so what did you get me?" I say leaning on his chest.

"You'll have to open it to find out" he said all smug.

I opened it and gasped, it was a picture of us on our wedding day.

"Steve" I said and he wrapped his arm around me. "I love you, 3000" I said and kissed him.

"Gross, get a room!" Sam and Bucky said, holding hands to the tree.

After awhile everyone was up and had sweaters on, Steve and I had to share one because everyone said that's what couples do.

"Ok, let's open our presents now" Sam said grabbing one and opening it, then Nat, Clint, Bruce, And last Bucky.

(Steve's POV)

There was one small present left and it had my name, I looked at who it was from, Tony, I slowly open it, and I see a small box, I open that box and there's a pregnancy test in it, and it was positive.

"Tony?" I said looking over to him, he had a small smile on.

"Yea?"

"Is this yours?" When I said that everyone came over to us, and saw the test, Nat gasped, and hugged Tony, she then whispered something into his ear, and his eyes widened.

(Tony's POV)

"I'm also pregnant" Nat whispered in my ear.

"Omg, Tony, you're pregnant!?" Sam said shocked,

"Yep" I said popping the "P"

"Congrats, man" Sam said patting my shoulder, it was the perfect morning, but that's the thing, it was still the morning, me and Steve had a whole day planned.

"Steve can I meet you in the bedroom" I said standing up and walking to the bedroom, Steve right behind,

When we were in the room Steve locked the door and made the room sound proof.

"Tony" He said walking up to me. "Care to explain this?" He said holding up the test, "is it a prank?" He said sitting next to me.

"No it's not a prank" I said looking at my guts, and putting a hand over it, looking back at Steve, he looked at me, tears going down my face,

"Who's the father?" He said while I leaned on to in shoulders.

"You are" I said closing my eyes letting the tears run down, he than pulled me on to his lap and stared at me.

"I love you" he said and planted kisses all over my face.

"Stop, stop it Steve" I said laughing, and my lips then found his, and we were making out, I pulled for air and placed my forehead on his, both our eye were closed,

"Tony?" Steve said not moving,

"Yes?" When I said yes he put his hand on my hips,

"What are we gonna do?"

"Whatever it takes to have this baby" I said backing up a bit to see his face.

"When's the altar sound?"

"A few weeks from now" I said and kissed him, it then became a make out session, we fought for dominance, it was quick, but Steve won, we pulled for air, a little string of saliva content our mouths.

"I'm sorry" I said holding on to him,

"What do you mean?"

"I'm sorry for getting pregnant"

"Tony, I'm glad you're having my child" I then started to cry on his shoulder,

"You're to perfect for me" I said and looked into his eyes,

"I know, and what should we name it?" Steve said.

"Hmm, if it's a boy, Peter and if it's a girl, Morgan" I said and snaked my arms around his head.

"That's perfect" he said and gave me a sweet smile, I love that smile.

——————-——————————————
Mary Christmas everyone, I hope you have a nice day, I made this at 2:47am so when you read it, it will be day, if you live in Australia that is, but I love you all, hope you enjoyed,

💖💖