Wedding

(Tony's POV)

It was our wedding day, and I was walking down to Steve, Steve was wearing a black tuxedo and because everyone was joking around saying I should wear a dress, that's what I did, it was embarrassing.

I herd little giggles from everyone as I stood up next to Steve.

*Time skip I'm lazy -3-*

We we're all sitting at a table telling jokes to each other but it was manly at me because I was wear a dress.

"Ok everyone I get it I wore a dress, doesn't the bride have to?" I said laughing and hearing Steve laugh was my life.

"Alright we gonna go" Nat said holding on to Clint's arm.

"Alright goodnight" Steve and I said in sync, we just laughed, after awhile everyone was gone and me and Steve was in a car.

It was Silent, but a nice kind, once we got home we played some games and had sex, lots of sex.

*the next morning*

"Ugh" I said holding my back, my back really hurts from last night, I couldn't walk either, and Steve had to carry me to the couch to watch a movie, I got lonely so I sat on Steve's lap while we watched, My Little Pony The Movie, and when it was done we played kid games like twister, Jenga, truth or dare, snakes and ladders and finished it off with a make out session.

"Steve"

"Yea tony" Steve said while he held me close to him, my back on his chest.

"I love you, so much, I don't know what I'd do without you" I said turning around facing him.

"I love you too, and I'm glad I met you, because, when I first met you, it was like you were an angel" he said kissing me.

"So I'm not an angel now?" I cocked an eyebrow.

"You know you are" he said putting his face in my neck, licking it.

"Steve.."

"Yea hon"

"I'm.."

————————————————

What do you thinks gonna happen? Let me know in the comments