Why?

(Steve's POV)

I herd Tony scream from a building but I didn't know which one, then I smelt the fear of another and ran that way.

once I got there it was, well, familiar, so I walked slowly, and once I got to the door I kicked it down, then I ran up the stairs and saw someone standing in front of Tony, after a few seconds he spoke.

"well, well, well, isn't it the all mighty Captain America." he said looking at me and back at Tony.

"let him go" I growled making him look at me, he shook his head as a no

"no, I don't think I will" he said with an evil grin and placed a knife on Tony's neck.

Tony shot his head up and looked me dead in the eye, it read "help me please" so I backed away and ran at the man.

we flew out the window, which caused glass to go in my back, making me hiss in pain.

(Tony's POV)

I was about to get up when the door flung open and there stood Natasha, Bruce and Clint. thank god they came.

"jeez what happened here?' Clint said untying my hands.

"a guy kidnaped me and forced me into heat." I said looking at my hands, little cuts were visible.

"where's Steve?" Nat said looking around.

"he's outside the building" Bruce said pointing out the window.

I looked out and saw him lying down on the ground, blood coming out of his back "STEVE!!!!"

I ran down and saw him lying down on the ground his eyes barely staying awake, then it started to rain causing me to cry as his he put his hand on mine.

"S-Steve, DON'T LEAVE ME"

"I won't, Tony just promise me you will sleep tonight"

"I can't k-keep it, S-Steve I will ball my eyes out not sleeping"

I wanted to post this because this was the last the grad day third of December, a sad day for everyone there😔 so I posted this on the 13th of December because I forgot this