Morning

(Steve's POV)

I woke from the sun hitting my face, I turned over to see Tony sleeping, safe and sound.

I got up and went to take a quick shower "if a toy dies in toy story, the toys would know, but the kid would keep playing with the toy" I said to myself.

"WHAT TGE HELL, STEVE!!" Tony said barging throw the shower door.

"What? It's only facts" I said washing myself with soap.

"Yes, but now you just destroyed my childhood even more" he said outside.

"Are you on the toilet again?" I ask as throw up.

"Yea..." he said, sounding tired.

"When you're done, come and lie down with me" I said.

"Ok..." he said and threw up again.

I got out and made what Tony wanted. Pancakes with "tomato sauce" and made my own, with honey.

"Done..." he said coming out the shower.

"Feeling better?" I ask, he nodded.

He sat down and ate his pancakes and I ate mine.

*three hours later*

It was 10:26am so we got ready for our trip in the NT.

We we're all about to head to the plane until something came up, it was a call from Nat.

"Hey guys, hows your trip going!?" She practically yelled.

"We've been doing good lately, we were about to head to the hart of Australia, that's what they call it" I said into the phone.

"Hey let me talk too" Tony pouted.

I gave him one of the headphones and we started to chat. Once we were called to our gate we headed in. We said our goodness and walked into our plane.

Tony and I sat together watching movies, tv shows, ect. Tony then got up to go to the toilet.

I sat down and some flight attendants came over to me, they ask if I was hungry, they then gave me some meat pies, and a tea.

Once tony came back we started to eat, he was really hungry, or the baby(s) we still don't know if where having twins, we really hope it's a boy though.

*two hours later*

We were hoping off the plane and got into the giant buss, we were in darwin, we had to go on a smaller plane.

"Steeeevvveeee~" Tony whined.

"Yes?"

"I'm hungry" he pouted again.

"Ok, I'll be back with food" I said and got up.

(Tony's POV)

I was sitting down waiting for my husband to get me food when some people came up to me, a girl and two men.

"Can I help you?" I asked not looking away from my phone.

"Oh, we just wanted to know if you want some lollies"

"Lollies? Don't you mean candy?" I asked confused.

"Oh you're from America" the girl said giggling a bit.

"Yes" I said looking at them.

"So do you want some?" The girl asked.

"No thanks" I said and they walked away.

I then saw Steve coming back, he had a bag full of junk, I jump up and look around, I saw a dairy milk chocolate, I rushed and grabbed it, I took a bite, and it tasted weird (EXUSE ME!?) so I threw it away (👁💧👄💧👁 why!?)

"Why'd you throw it?" Steve asked

"It doesn't taste like the ones back home" I said, he giggled and took a bite.

"What do you mean!? These are better than the ones at home!" (Yes) he said, eating more.

"I don't like them" I said, fake vomiting.

"Well your lost" he said still eating.

We then went into a hotel because our flight got canceled and we had to leave tomorrow. I then started falling asleep on Steve's lap.

(Steve's POV)

I looked down and saw a sleeping Tony, I giggled and lifted him up and walked to our room, I then put him on the bed and went back outside to our living room, I looked around and went to my phone and looked though some text messages on Tony's phone.
————-
Nat😈

Nat:hey tony

Tony:hi

Nat:I'm bored Wanna play truth or dare?

Tony:ok.

Nat: ok I'll go first

Tony: WHAT!? I wanna go first 🥺

Nat: no. I'm going first, t or d?

Tony: T

Nat: ok, who do you have a crush on?

Tony: I can't tell you, you'll tell everyone!

Nat: I swear on Thor, I won't tell anyone.

Tony: ok... it's Steve.

Nat: oh damn.
—————
Wait, when were these? 2008!? And he only told me he liked me 4 years ago! I'll keep reading.

(3rd person)

Steve looked throw all of Tony's messages. Giggling, and even crying, he then found a name that didn't ring a bell to him, he opened the texted messages and gasped.

It was all lovey dovey texting, the last one was a week ago, so he scrolled up and the farther he went down, the more violent the messages got, he started threatening him and saying he was going to kill Steve.

So Steve put the phone down and walked over to tony. ( IT DOESN'T MATTER PUT THE PHONE AWAY~) he walked in and saw he was gone, he then went into the bathroom and saw tony in there holding onto the toilet for deer life.

"He tones..." Steve said sitting next to him.

"Yea?..." he said looking at Steve.

"Who's... Jack?" Tony went pale, well more pale then before.

"I d-don't know w-hat you talking about!.." he said, stuttering a bit.

"You know who I'm talking about, Tony." Steve said sounding a bit hurt "is he cheating on me? No. The last few were threatening him" Steve thought.

"He's my ex..." Tony said looking down.

"Why'd yous break up?" Steve said looking at tony.

Tony sighed "he started hitting me, and worst was... h-he touched m-me... in a way I didn't like..." by now tony was crying.

"And may I ask, how was he touching you?" Steve asked.

"Rape" Tony said. It was like a whisper, but Steve herd.

"Oh, Tony..." Steve said, tears forming in his eyes, he then grabbed Tony and gave him a hug. But he didn't let go, they were just sitting there.

Tony sobbing, Steve crying, he wasn't making any noise, just letting the tears slip down.

Ok the last part was hard to wright, it was manly because, when I was 7 I was raped, by my stepfather, it didn't stop until I was 10, I told my mum what he'd done to me, and thank god she believe me, she called the police and they arrested him, they asked me a million questions and I answers most of them. But still and all, I hope yous understand that I'm still taking therapy. I'm now 13 and I'm in a healthy relationship. :) well thank you for reading this chapter 😘