Loving

(3rd person)

"Hey Nat?" Tony shouted as she walked out of her room, "yes?" She said yawing "what happened to the baby?" He said when he was close enough to her, she started tearing up, she put her hand over her mouth so she wouldn't cry as loud, "w-well, I... I umm, the b-Baby didn't-" she stopped and looked down at her stomach, Tony knew what that meant, "oh my god Nat!" He said and ran up to hug her, she then broke down crying on Tony's shoulder.

-time skip (I don't have any ideas)-

Everyone sat down and eat breakfast, tony was eating pancakes with ketchup and Everyone else was eating normal pancakes, "so anyone have any plans?" Sam asked looking around. "I think I might go for a walk later" Steve said looking out the window. "Ok I was thinking on maybe going to watch the new Godzilla vs Kong movie later" Bucky said playing with his food. "Who do you thinks gonna win?" Clint said looking at Bucky, "I don't know, maybe Kong?" "Why? Godzilla will win he's a GOD!" Sam shouted at his boyfriend, "ok fine I hope Godzilla will win" he said eating his pancakes.

After everyone went their separate ways Steve went on a walk, he pasted some beautiful sights and took some photos, he was gonna show them to tony when he went back. "Well hello there" a familiar voice said. Steve turned around and saw Jake. "What do you want!?" He said scanning him, making sure he was unarmed. "Oh I just wanted to say hi, can I not say that?" He said while smirking and taking a step into the light, his blond hair flowing in the wind and his long jacket looked old and like it was gonna turn into dust. "You've caused a lot of pain to my husband! So why should I even let you talk to me!?" Steve yelled. "Oh calm down I'm just here to let you know that you shouldn't be suprised when the baby is mine" he smirked, "oh I won't, because I know it's mine!" He growled, Jake then walked off, and Steve stood there, angry.

He walked back and saw Tony watching a movie, he walked over to him and hugged him from behind, "hey baby!" "Witch one, me or the baby?" Tony asked as Steve sat next to him, "both" he said and kissed Tony, he put his hand over the baby and rubbed his thumb over the bump that was growing every day. "So I bumped into your ex" Steve said as he layed back "oh, and what did he say?" Tony said as he rubbed Steve's shoulders, "nothing much, just that he said not to be suprised when the baby comes" he said relaxed. "Well, we all know it's gonna be your baby" he said as he booped Steve's nose. "Yes, it's gonna be mine and yours" he said as he gave Tony a peck on the lips, to which tony giggled. "I love you, Steve" "I love you too" he said and kissed him, Tony leaned and put his head in Steve's shoulder.

"I love you"