Heat (smut)

Not that much stony in here, thought I might make it about the rest of the avangers for once

Nat was sitting down in her room, it was currently 9:36pm, and she started feeling hot, she then headed to a closet and locked herself in it, she head the door open and curled up into a ball.

"Nat come out." A voice spoke, j in t was so soft and caring. "I'll look weak.." Nat said hugging her knees. "Everyone gets weak, but Nat, I know you're not" he said, Nat then open the closet door and walked over to Clint, she sat on his lap and looked at him in the eyes. "I'll wait" Clint said. Nat smiled and hugged him.

She stayed hugging him, she wanted him, so she started to move, grinding on him, kissing his neck, he groaned, "you ready now?" She ask, she answered by kissing his neck again.

He flipped them over and started kissing Nat, he kissed her jawline, went lower to her neck, and started to suck, leaving hickeys, he then suck on her collar bone and she gave a little moan, enough for Clint to hear. He then went back up and started to kiss her, he then started to strip her, her oversized shirt was off within a second. She took her bra off for Clint, he smiled at what he saw, Nat under him, naked.

"Are you sure you wanna do this? We can turn back if you don't wanna go" he was cut off by Nat kissing him, "please?" She whispered, her greenish blue eyes sparkling, "sure thing honey" he said and kissed her forehead, he kissed her neck, he kept kissing her until he reached bellow her stomach, he grabbed the top of her panties and slowly pulled them down, revealing her clit, he kissed it, then he started to suck, Nat was a moaning mess, she grabbed his hair and held him their, he kept sucking while Nat was moaning, he stopped and went down a stuck a finger into her pussy, thrusting in, his hands were already wet.

"Ahh~ C-Clint~" she moaned, he pulled his fingers out and looked at her, "are you ready?" He asked, Nat nodded her head, he then took his boxers off and pushed into her, "AHHHH~~" she moaned, from pleasure and pain, Clint vent down and kissed her tears, he waited for her to adjust to his size, she nodded and Clint started to thrust, Nat started to moan, she threw her hands on Clint's back and her nails dug in, Clint grunted as he thrusted in and out of Nat, "ha ha ahh~ Cl-Clint~ ha" she moaned and panted, "yes?" He said, grunting and panting, "f-f-faster~ ha ha ahh" he did what she said, he sped up his speed, they were making love.

"I-I'm cumming!" Clint grunted, his speed getting sloppier, Nat grabbed his back and dug her nails as she came as well, Clint came inside of her, thinking she wasn't going to get pregnant anyways, "ha ha ha that was fun" Clint said as he pulled out and flipped them so Nat was laying on his chest, "ha yea" she said, she yawned and began to close her eyes, Clint closed his eyes and played with her hair, " I love you"

"I love you too"

Was that better? If so please let me know, and the next few chapters are gonna be smut so I must improve. Also sorry for not updating. I will start updating normally soon. 🥺