Help me (Smut)

Tony's POV

I was in my lab one day trying to fix my suit and then an enormous amount of pain hit my body, then it started to get hot. "J.A.R.V.I.S, what is t-the d-date?"

"It is the 22 of November, sir" the AI said

"Shit" I muttered as I layed down on the ground, the heat was getting unbearable, and I forgot to get the heat pills, then I herd the door open, I was so scared of who it was I hid under my desk.

"Tony!" It was Steve

"STEVE!!" I shouted making him run to me

"Tony I can smell you from upstairs, did you not get the pills I told you to get?" Steve said worried

"no I forgot, I'm sorry" Steve just looked up and back at me

"Can I help?" He said not trying to scar me

"Yes, p-please Steve h-help me!" I moaned wanting his touch.

He grabbed me and took me up to our room, he stared to strip in front of me wanting him more, after he was done he started to strip me "S-Steve please I can't hold it touch me just do something!" He grabbed my dick and started to play with it "A-Ah d-don't st-stop" I moaned as he then got on top of me, we kissed and he pulled for air, he then got off of me to get the lube.

"Legs" he said and I spread my legs out showing my entrance, he put the lube on his fingers and put his index finger in, then the other one.

"S-STEVE!! MORE" I moaned as he trusted them, he then pulled out and put some on the dick and but it at my entrance and slowly pushed it in. "A-Ah S-Steve" I moaned louder as he started to trust, I moaned out his name begging for more, "S-Steve f-faster, h-harder" I managed to moan out and he went faster and harder, I was panting and gasping of air.

After about an hour I came, Steve hit my g spot and I moaned so loud I think that the high heavens herd me, after a few more trust he came, his warm seed in me felt so good, I then closed my eyes as I came again.

"Was that better baby?" Steve panted our laying next to me.

"Yes and now I want to go to sleep" but before I did he kissed me with passion and slid his tongue on my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I gladly gave, as we fought for dominance he eventually won and I let him roam my mouth as my hands moved to the back of his head playing with his hair, we then pulled apart and we were panting for air.

" I love you, Tony"

"I love you too" I said smiling at him and we cuddled and drifted of to sleep as the crickets in the distance were playing.

This is my first book I wrote but I hope you liked it and I will make the next ones longer ☺️☺️ pls vote and comment and be free to request if you like, and with that bye 🥰