hello there

(Steve's POV)

It's been a week since the accident and Tony has stayed by my side since then. But today he had a meeting to attend to, meaning he couldn't stay with me.

"Mr. Rogers you are free to goy now" a nurse said opening the door, it's the one who been trying to flirt with me, Peggy.

"But you can stay if you want" she said winking at me..

"Ok get me my clothes, because I'm going home to suprise my fiancé" she glared at me but got my clothes.

"Here" she said and threw them at me.

I got changed at went to the tower.

(At the tower)

Once I got inside it was all dark but my eyes got used to it quick, I walked around, once I found our room there was a little tony sleeping safe and sound.

I took off my shirt and got on the bed, carefully not to wake up Tony, but that was a fail once he flinched and shot up, he looked at me for a minute, his eyes adjusting to the light.

Once he realised it was me, he bolted up and hugged me so tight that I couldn't breathe for a moment, but I hugged him back.

"S-Steve, I missed you" he said hugging tighter.

"Hello there" I said making him giggle.

"I've shown you too much Star Wars" he said giggling, which made me chuckle.

"I'm *Yawn* tired" and because I yawned he yawned too.

We fell down still holding each other.

"I'm not *Yawn* tired" I looked down at him seeing he was fighting the sleep, so I rocked him hoping he would go to sleep.

"Yes you are" I said closing my eyes but still holding him.

"I love you"

"I know"

——————————————————————-
Lol I love Star Wars too much and most of this chapter I was yawning 🤣 I didn't find it boreing I'm just tired, I just got up

Alpha and omega (Stony)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara