Where am I

(Tony's POV)

I started to wake up my head pounding like it was going to explode, it was dark and the only thing I could feel was that my ass was hurting, and my jaw has in pain, that's when I realised that I had been punched three time on my face but after that it was all blank.

The door then burst open showing a figure leaning on the wall and I could see the evil smirk on his face.

"Oh so you woke up"

"W-where am I?"

"You're somewhere where your "alpha" can't find you" after he said that my hart dropped to my stomach.

"He'll come and find me" I mumbled under my breath, but I guess he herd that.

"Oh I'm sorry dear, but he won't" and with that he was gone leaving me alone in the dark again. I miss Steve, please find me.

(Steve's POV)

"WHERE IS HE!!??" I screamed looking everywhere, I've searched the whole tower and not even a clue. "Did he leave me?" I said slipping down the wall a tear rolling down my cheek.

"He wouldn't leave you" I herd Bucky say leaning on the wall, Sam next to him.

"But what if" I said wiping the tears off my face.

"Because without you he would be dead, and he would have to be locked up in an apartment" he said looking at Sam and back at me, I knew they were a thing, but seeing that made me thing of me and Tony.

Once I got my stuff together I got up and went for a walk.

On my walk all the girls were looking like they were in heat, so I started to run but they all chased me.

Once I lost them I herd screaming but it wasn't anyone's screaming it was....

Tony

Sorry for the cliffhanger it's 12:34 and I'm tired and got school and we are graduating on Thursday, and I'm very stressed and got no sleep. So have a nice night  or day and stay safe 🥰🥰 love you all ☺️