Stress

(3rd person)

Steve sighed as he took tony to their room, tony was cuddled up in Steve's arms fast asleep, Steve couldn't help but smile looking down at him, once he reached their room he gently placed him on the bed, throwing the covers over him, and gently placing a small kiss on his forehead. "Goodnight, love, sleep tight" he kissed his forehead again and walked out the room.

He walked over to the fridge and got some water out, he put it in a glass and went to the couch, he sighed as he relaxed and got comfortable, he took a sip, sighing he put the cup on the coffee table and put his hands on his forehead. 'Ugh what if it is his?' He thought, he herd creaking and turned his head in a swift motion.

"Oh it's just you Bucky" he said and then turning back to his cup, "something up?" Bucky ask, walking to Steve. "Yea, just been stressed about the baby we're gonna have" he said and faked a smile, "same" buck said sitting down with Steve. "Huh? What do you mean?" Steve asked confused. "Well Sam locked himself up in our room so I usually have to stay in someone's room or the guest bedroom" he said sighing, "that's rough buddy" Steve put his hand on bucks shoulder. "Heh, it really is" he said putting his arm on Steve's hand.

"Steve? Bucky? What are you two doing up this late?" Clint asked as he walked out of his room, "you look like shit" Bucky said as Clint opened the Fridge, "not looking good yourself too, Barnes"Clint said shutting the fridge door and went to his room, "I've never seen Clint like that" Steve said as he looked at Bucky, "yea same" buck said, "well I'm off to sleep, good night" Bucky said as he got up and walked to the guest bedroom.

"Night" Steve said as Bucky shut the door to his room. 'Well back to being lonely, I guess' Steve sighed and went to his room and crawled in and hugged a sleeping Tony. "Good night love" Steve said as he kissed Tony's head, Tony groaned and hugged Steve tighter.

-next morning-

Tony woke up to arms being wrapped around his waist, Tony turned around and saw that Steve was awake and was watching him, he blushed slightly, "morning" Steve said as he kissed tony, "morning" Tony giggled and kissed back. "Can you believe it? We're gonna be parents any day now!" Tony said exited, "yes I can, and we can get a DNA test to see who the father is" he said and kissed Tony's forehead, "but we know it's gonna be you~" Tony giggled and kissed Steve, "should we go out or?" Steve asked Tony, "nah, I wanna cuddle with you all day" Tony said hugging Steve, "heh ok" he said and wrapped his hands around Tony.

"I love you"