I love you

(Tony's POV)

It was a long day of being punched, my face is numb now and I can't see.

"Well, well, well, it's the all mighty Captain America" the man said, it can't be true.

"Let him go" I herd him growl after, it was him.

"No, I don't think I will" my head was then shot up and a knife was at my throat, I look Steve dead in the eye, I hope he new what I was thinking, "help me, please"  he backed up and ran towards the man pushing him out the window.

(Steve's POV)

I ran towards the man and we both went out the window, when I hit the ground there was a sharp pain in my back, I looked over my shoulder and saw blood "can't be good" I was then hit in the head causing me to hit the ground.

"YOU BITCH FOGHT LIKE THE WOLF YOU ARE!!" The man shouted at me, I looked up at him, he was a bear, more stinger then me.

"I don't want to fight, I just want what is mine" I said looking up to see Bruce looking down at me, but before I knew it I was on the floor next to Tony holding his hand, I was about to close my eye, until I felt a pair of lips on mine.

It started to rain and I woke up kissing the cat back, it was a nice moment that I wished last forever, but we had to break. "Tony"

"You don't have to say anything, I love you too"

"Tony..."

"Shhhhh Steve you don't have to say a thing"

"Tony will you marry me?" He was frozen and then I crashed my lips to his and he kissed back, our lips in sync, matching each other's "so is that a yes?"

"YES STEVE YES"