Chapter 5- Scolding

When I got home I entered my house and went straight to my room and into the bathroom. I turned one the tub tap, stripped and got in. Before I knew it, I felt hot tears stream down my cheeks as the cold water begs to engulf me.

I had always been an emotional person, but ever since Maddie I have tried everything I could to hide it but look where it got me. I guess I allowed my emotions get the best of me, gradually turning me into a delinquent.

In my life, I have never been betrayed before. 'So this is how it feels.'

Even as I am very emotional, I had never cried as much as this before. Except from Maddie. I guess I was always thinking about Maddie that I forgot about my friends. I forgot how close we all were before Maddie died. I guess the saying 'you never know the importance of something until you lose it' is true. Now I have no friends, and apparently no one to talk to.

Maybe this is what they wanted, for me never talk or interact with any of them in my life. Even if I had the opportunity to I wouldn't ever do.

I just stayed in the shower crying my eyes out until I fell asleep in the bathtub.

~~~~~

I stood there as I stared into Will's eyes with tears in mine.

"Please, why are you even doing this" I asked as a single tear escaped my eye.

"I tried buying you enough time but look where your stubbornness has brought you to." H said, raising his hand which held a gun it in. He raised the gun up to my head level. "Any last words Samantha"

Knock......

Knock......

Knock......

I heard knocking, but from where? I just shook it off because of the situation at hand.

"Please! must you do this" I asked him.

"Goodbye jade, sleep well" he said as he pulled the trig___

Knock......

Knock......

Knock......

"Help!!" I screamed, jolting up. I looked at my surroundings, I was still in the bathroom of my house. Thank God.

It must have been a dream. No, a nightmare or as it may be a 'daymare' as it happened during the day.

Knock.....

Knock.....

Knock.....

Someone was banging on the door of the bathroom. It must be Mom or Dad.

'Oh, shit I must have overslept in the bathroom.'

I immediately stood up grabbing my towel from it's previous position and wrapping it around my body.

Then I checked my face in the mirror. I wonder why I was doing this but anyway my face was pale, when I mean pale I mean it was as white as my teeth. Okay that was an over exaggeration, but have you seen me? I looked as if I was the lead role in a horror movie, if I was then the make-up artist did a good job. My eyes were red and puffy, my cheeks were flushed, and of course my face was pale.

Ignoring the fact that I looked terrible. I walked over to the door of the bathroom, which was presently being banged on. Then I opened it meeting the eyes of my mom.

With just her eyes she shot daggers at me, at the same time passing a message to me with her eyes which held the 'you're so dead' or 'you are in so much trouble' look.

Then she look at me from head to toe in my towel, before walking away. By doing just that she meant 'you have just five minutes to dress and meet me in the sitting room'. I quickly went to my closet, got dressed and applied a little make-up to hide my horridly looking face.