Chapter 4- Betrayed

"Miss Smith, report to the principal's office." I heard from the speaker.

It was the first period of school that day and the principal couldn't wait to see me. It was also the day after my plan on Emily. After my plan I went back home, in doing so I was able to skip some hours before I face our principal's nag again. So it's because of that bitch that I am being called on my first period of the day.

I stood up heading to the principal's office to hear whatever shit talk the principal will give me before my expulsion. The school's management must have prepared for me. When I got to the front of the door I opened it without knocking, immediately meeting the eyes of the principal. If looks could kill I would have been dead by now.

"Miss Smith, I'm sure you know why you are here?" The principal asked me.

"Yes" I answered briefly.

She just sighed and continued. "We received a report on you from a student. You have been reported for bullying and assaulting a fellow student." The principal said.

"Soo?" I asked her.

"You took a fellow student to a classroom in the old abandoned school building, took away her clothes beat her up and..." The principal looked worked up. She took a very deep sigh. "Then you say so!" She asked, raising her voice at me. Then she continued "You have been given so much chances to change because you were once an outstanding student with very excellent grades." She said as if she was recalling a good memory.

Oh those good days. I mocked in my head.

Then the tone of her voice changed from a warm and motherly tone to a harsh and angry one, as she said "Then your grades dropped, your behaviour changed for the worst, you bully your fellow students, and rebel against teachers and school authorities" she said with venom clear in her voice.

I stood there looking at her I just kept wondering if she looks in the mirror before leaving her house. Even if she doesn't look in the mirror what about her husband doesn't he see her every morning. Haa... her husband probably hates her.

Then I noticed that the room was now silent, the principal stopped talking she probably noticed that I zoned out so she decided to keep quiet. She's probably waiting for me to come back to reality.

She sighed then decided to continue. I mean I'm back right. By back I mean I'm now paying half attention to what they are discussing.

"You know what comes next right" she asked me.

'Why does she keep asking me questions?'

Receiving no response from me she decided to continue, clearing her throat "The school authorities have agreed and decided on your expulsion. I think that would be best for the school in whole." She took another sigh. "Even your friends agrees with it."

Did she just say my friends?

"Miss Jade Smith, from today henceforth you are hereby EXPELLED from this school never to attend a lesson again. We will have a talk with your parents later today." She said deadpanning the meeting there.

I stood up and walked towards the door.

As I made my way out of the principal's office, something kept on repeating in my head. It was the part when the principal said 'even your friends'. I know they are acting up but suggesting I get expelled is another level of betrayal.

The part of being expelled was not the case at all because I saw it coming a long time ago, but what got my attention was the part that she said even my friends supports her decision of expelling me from the school. What did she mean by that, I have to find out immediately.