Chapter 14: White Houses.

"Aaaaarrggh!!!" I screamed.

Taking small steps, I walked into my room looking around from the floor that consisted of my clothes scattered unto the floor, my curtains on the floor, the bedspread and duvet also on the floor. The walls which was once white was now covered in green, sticky goo. The wall clock shattered on the floor, my mirrors broken and let's just say my whole room was ransacked.

Something caught my eyes, I walked over to the centre of the room picking up my favourite black T-Shirt, it was ripped and the same goo which was splattered on the wall was all over it.

"Who did this?" I asked, my voice came out croaked. I was filled with rage. Suddenly I felt a sting of pain shoot through my head.

I had a very severe headache. I collapsed unto my scattered bed, holding my head with my hands. I hoped that the pain would subside with time. I laid there for some minutes. After that few minutes, instead of the pain reducing, it multipled. I forced myself out of bed and walked out of the room, trying to find my way out of the infirmary. Every step I took my vision became more and more blurry. Then I bumped into someone increasing the pain in my head.

"Can't you see-" The person was saying but stopped mid-sentence .

"Jade is this you?" It was Ryan's voice talking. "What happened to you?" He asked. When I didn't give a response, he continued. " I told you not to stress yourself." He said, shaking his head.

"No you didn't." I corrected him.

"I taught you didn't have the strength to answer any of my questions?"

"Who told you I want to answer them."

"Can you stop arguing in your present state?"

"No."

"Anyway, you need to go to the infirmary." Said raking this hands through his hair.

"What do you think?"

He sighed. He said something, but I didn't hear him.

"You say?" I asked him.

He repeated it but still I heard nothing.

"What?" I asked.

He said something again, but I don'tt know what it was as I can't hear anything he was saying. I can't even hear a sound. My blurry vision was now no longer blurry, it was now all black.

~~~~~~~

I woke up looking at white ceilings, but something was off. The colour of the paint used in the room was not white but milk. Even though the two colours are close, they still aren't the same thing. I sat up looking around. It looked nothing like my room or anywhere in Clifford, not they I've seen everywhere but everywhere I've seen is covered in only one colour of paint. White.

I stood up and walked around the room. It had posters of basket ballers all around the wall. On one side of the room there was a shelf overflow with trophies. Another shelf for a collection of Jordans. It looked like a boy's room, only that it was neat and well organized. Unlike that of a typical boy. Clothes scattered everywhere in the room, junk wraps covering both the desk and the floor, in organized heap of video games. And everything you can find under the bed.

Forget about all this. First I have to think of how I got here first. I remember getting to my room to sleep, but instead I found it vandalized. Then my head started to hurt so much. I left the room then bumped into Ryan and then it was blackout.

It was then I realized that my head which was terribly aching me was now fine. I walked over to the bathroom in the room, looking into the mirror to find out that the bandages that was on my head was now changed.