Chapter 6- White walls and polished tiles.

Knock......
Knock......
Knock......

Knock......
Knock......
Knock......

I kept hearing in my dream but couldn't find the source. I soon realised that it was real. I immediately sat up in my bed.

"Why?" I groaned, rubbing my eyes before standing up to find out. When I opened the door, I meet the eyes of my mother. Those eyes searched me, looking me up to down as if I was a piece of trash. The fact I had morning hair doesn't mean that I deserve that look.

"Are you just waking up?" She asked the obvious.

"What does it look like?" I gave her silly question a fair replied. Although, Silence was my second option.

"Miss behave yourself today, okay? Today,I have zero tolerance for whichever stupid attitude you want to throw." She said as she was now getting angry. "Just go into your room and get dressed up." She said, using her hand motion for me to go into the room.

"Relax, it's not like I'm even going to school or anywhere today. Remember, I've been expelled from school." I said reminding her, just incase she forgot.

"Get dressed we have somewhere to be." She said crossing her arms above her chest.

"Yeah, I almost forgot that I was supposed to attend one of my lost cousin's wedding or-" I was mocking when she cut me off.

"Go get ready and don't make me repeat myself." She warned with a firm tone. "Honey, the reason I woke you up early today is because your father has decided that by 2:00pm, you should already be in Clifford, so you have to start packing your stuff." My mother said catching me off guard.

"What?" I asked in disbelief.

It was just last week I got expelled and I'm already being enrolled in a delinquent school?

It can't be true, I cannot go to Clifford today.

"You are joking right?" I asked mom.

Her face alone told me she wasn't joking.

I thought dad was going to change his mind but he didn't. I'm going to school by 2:00, or correction I should already be in Clifford by 2:00pm today.

"Now go get ready." Mom said before walking away.

When I could no longer see her I swung my door shut. Then I looked at the wall clock, only to see 11:45am on the clock which hung high up on the wall of my bedroom.

Immediately, I sprinted to the bathroom to shower. After showering I wore a white shirt and a blue high-waist jeans. Just causal.

After dressing up, I started packing up my stuff. Obviously, I was too lazy to pack anything but I can't complain when racing against time.

When I was done packing, I checked the time on my phone, it read 1:25pm.

I hurriedly dragged my boxes down the hall. When I reached the top of the stairs, I saw my Mom at the end of the stairs. She just stood there looking at me. Immediately I got to the end of the stairs, mom wrapped her arms around me. A warm embrace I surely would miss. I returned the hug. We just stood there for some minutes, enjoying eachothers company until I cleared my throat.

"Um... " I said as the hug turned akward. I think it was just akward for only me because of the look on Mom's face.

"Sorry." She apologized. "It's just that I'm going to miss you." She said as she kissed my forehead. Considering the fact that I was taller than her she had to stand on her toes, which was kinda funny.

"I'm going to miss you too" I told her. It was true though to some of you thinking that I was just being sarcastic.

My parents may be strict, okay very strict but that doesn't mean they don't love me. My mom is so warm, loving, comforting, caring and everything a mother can be to her child. But don't get me wrong, you do not want to get that woman angry. Anyways, for my dad he was just so strict and trust me when I say he got all his principles from the 16's. He was very hot-tempered. I think he forgets the difference between humans and robots, 'cuz sometimes he wants me to be one, a perfect humanoid robot. Smith don't do this, Smith don't do that. I keep wondering if he was all perfect in his time. But in the end, in little ways he shows his love for me.