chapter 2- Replacement.

Six days later.

I woke up to light blinding my eyes.

Ugh, why do I always forget to close the curtains?

Using the back of my palms I covered my eyes preventing further sunlight. I then stood up to close the curtains. After closing the curtains, something else caught my eye. The clock on the wall read '7:42am'

Oh shit! I'm late for school. I quickly sprinted to the bathroom for my bath. After bathing and dressing up for school, I checked the time on my phone only to see '8:05am'.

I quickly grabbed an apple and exited the house before I am being spotted by any of my parents.

I got to school about 8:15, I went to my locker to pick up my stuff for the day before heading to class.

By the time I got to class luckily for me there was no teacher there yet. So I checked my wristwatch and it was already '8:20am'. So I walked over to my friends, as I got closer and closer I spotted an unfamiliar girl sitting on the chair that I'm meant to occupy. The girl was talking so freely to them, which kinda pissed me off.

I walked over and tapped twice on the table, expecting her to stand up. Noticing that after two seconds she still sat there staring at me, I decided to make use of my words.

"Get your fat ass off my chair." I said putting my action to words.

"Why?" She asked me, catching me off guard.

"Are you deaf? I said stand up now!" I said glaring at her. She was really getting on my nerves.

"Why should I stand up? We paid the same tution fee." She asked... Me?

I looked over to my friends only to find them watching us. Then I looked over to the girl to find her smirking with her hands crossed over her chest.

And then I decided to act, pulling her hair. This made her fall to the floor. Anyway, I got her off my seat. Just before I could sit on it I was immediately pulled back by a pair of hands. I looked up to find William glaring angrily at me.

"The fuck?" I asked expecting a reasonable answer for his actions.

"Why did you do that?" He asked me.

"Huh?" I asked back.

"Your name was not written on the chair, was it?" He said out.

"So? This is my spot anyway." I said, brushing his hands off me and sitting on MY seat.

"Stop this Jade." Jack said adding he's trashy opinion into this. "We made a decision that if you are not going to move on from Maddie and change, then you can no longer be a friend of ours." Jack said seriously. Too serious for Jack to ever be.

"What!" I asked lost in what Jack just said.

"You heard him, Jade this isn't you. You are not a delinquent. You are a very sweet, lovely and playful girl." Sophie said. "And I believe that... you can still change. Please Jade, just move on from Maddie and forget the past, okay?" Sophie said placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Stop! So because of this bitch I am no longer part of this group." I said pointing to the girl as I slapped Sophie's hand off my shoulder.

"Yes." William said with a straight face.

"Because of a chair?" I asked.

"Its the fact that you are bullying her." Will replied.

"Bullying?" I scoffed.

"We've told you. It's either us or Maddie." Sophie said.

I looked over at the girl who I am being replaced with then back to my so-called friends.

"Maddie's dead! Can you even hear yourselves?" I asked them.

None of them replied.

I just stood up and left the class, making sure I used my shoulder to hit the bitch who sat on my seat.

"Jade!" Will yelled as if warning me.

As I walked down the hallway into the girls bathroom, I felt nothing but anger and pain.

Anger because a girl that I saw for the first time in my life is replacing me in our group, and I was told to choose between them and Maddie. Of course I would choose Maddie. Although, we have been friends since middle school, this is how they decide to treat Maddie after her death. We had always had each others back even when we were at fault. But now that Maddie's gone they are kicking me out of the group...? And why is it after my last warning?

I feel pain more because, this reminds me of Maddie and all the things we have done together since childhood. We were like twins, so inseparable. We were always together and now I am here alone crying out my eyes, ALONE in the girls bathroom of our school all because of a bitch.

I washed my face and looked at my reflection in the mirror on the wall of the bathroom. My eyes were red and swollen, my cheeks were flushed and I looked pale. In summary I looked horrible.

Then I checked the time on my phone to see it was only just 9:15am and I am in this condition. I decided to ditch school for that day. I picked up my stuff and left the school building.

I went straight back home on reaching there, I unlocked the door with my spare key. Entering the house to find it empty. Thankfully, my parents were not home, they must have left for work. I then went straight to my room. Went into the bathroom, I turned on the shower striped off my clothes before entering the bath tub to cry my eyes out.

****

A/N: what status does the girl hold to be able to replace jade?

Do you think choosing Maddie was good?

If you were jade what would you do?

Please vote and comment. XOXO

AISIELLA💕