Chapter 1: Warning.

"Miss Smith report to the Principal's office."

Ugh! Doesn't she ever get tired of seeing me?

This is the fourth time I am being called to the principal's office this week and it's only just Wednesday! I stood from my sitting position and trudged my way down to the principal's office. Again!

On reaching there I pushed the door open like I was in my house, catching the attention of the teachers and the principal in the office. They all shot daggers at me with their eyes. If looks could kill I would have been dead by now.

"Miss smith, I'm being told that you bullied yet another student today?" The principal asked, glaring at me.

I just stood there, staring at them like I knew nothing about what there are saying. Well, you can't blame me. The principal's wig drew all my attention.

Doesn't she have a mirror somewhere? Her wig wasn't brushed the slightest.

"Miss Smith, this is your last warning. Any more rebelling from you will result in us expelling you from this school." She said with venom clear in her voice.

I still stood there like a scare-crow, not even moving.

She shot me one more dagger "It's your choice if you head to my warning or not. You may leave." She said as she received no response from me.

I immediately spun on my heels and left the office.

I could hear them talking about me behind my back "she used to be a bright student, what happ-"

Maybe she doesn't really get tired of me?

I went straight back to my classroom. When I got there, I spotted my friends and walked over to them.

"What did you do this time?" Sophie asked me as I took a sit beside her.

"Nothing bad, I swear." I replied.

"So the principal just wanted to see you?" Sophie looked annoyed.

"I swear I think she's in love with me." I said, cringing.

"What?" Sophie looked done with me.

"So what did the principal say?" William asked.

"That I'm cute." I said blinking twice. "Did I look cute?" I asked.

This made Will sigh in defeat.

You see my friends have been trying to... what are they even trying to do again? Oh yes, change me. Funny huh? They keep saying I've changed after Maddie's death. Now you are asking who the f... I won't cuss, I'm a good girl. Anyway Maddie is my late best friend or sister if you could say. I'm an only child and spent most of my time with Maddie. She passed on a while back. Some people say it was a car crash but I don't know what to believe anymore.

"Hey Jade, be serious what did he say?" Will asked again.

"Blah, blah, blah. Something about being expelled." I replied recalling only two words of what the principal had said.

"What! you've been expelled?" Jack asked trying to confirm his thoughts.

"No dummy. Next time I have a little fun with some dorks, then I would be expelled" I rolled my eyes. "It's not like I killed anyone."

"When are you going to move on? It has already been two years since Maddie death. When will you accept reality?" Sophie asked me.

"Can you not talk about this?" I asked, already being irritated by the topic being discussed.

As if on cue a teacher walked in, dividing our little circle.

****

A/N: Hi this is my first official wattpad story. I was inspired by... ok I don't know what inspired me but though I'm writing.

I have always like reading stories on wattpad so I was like, why not write on of yours. And poof! here I am writing a book. I hope you like it.

Questions: Do you think changing because of the death of your best friend is worth it?

What do you think killed Maddie?

Guess, leave your comments below and don't forget to vote. Love you!

AISIELLA💕