Chapter 18: Reports.

"Hey, I'm still here you know." Ryan said, gaining the attention of Karen, Kayla and I.

"What?" Karen asked, narrowing her eyes at him.

"So?" Kayla asked cocking her hip to the side.

"What do you want us to do?" I asked, once again replying to a question with another question.

"You guys are so mean." He said.

Phew, thank God Kayla did not notice my reply.

"So get the fuck out of here." We all shouted at the same time.

"I see I'm not welcomed here." Ryan said.

"Yeah, so fuck off." Karen said. That was the first time I've heard her say something that rude before. I wonder why we all are suddenly angry.

Ryan turned to leave, but stopped on his way out. He tilted his head over his shoulder, so he could see us. "By the way, the principal is waiting for you in his office." He said before walking out.

"The principal. Why would he be looking for me?" I asked, thinking of possible reasons that would fit in just fine for this my Situation.

Was it my attendance in Class or my grades. Or was it... No, I don't know why he is looking for me, but I hope it's definitely not what I'm thinking. Zayn must be the cause, right? Yes I'm one hundred and fifty percent sure it was him. In fact I'm just 2sure.

"Maybe it's because of Zayn." Kayla said my thoughts out loud.

"Just as I thought." I said, stroking my chin.

"How sure are you two?" Karen asked Kayla and I.

"Because I know. And my instincts are always right." I said, filled with so much confidence.

"Are they?" Kayla asked, rolling her eyes at me. "Like when they told you that I am Karen huh. Then were your instincts right?" She asked.

"Yes, because I later found out that you were not Karen, just a talkative."

"Talkative?" Karen asked as if she had just been offended.

"Shut it. Now let's go to the principal's office to find out why he's waiting for you." Karen said.

"No." I said stubbornly. Yeah, I know I've always been stubborn, and I always will be.

"Why don't you want to go? What's the problem this time?" Karen asked.

"This time?" I asked. " You talk like we've been in this situation before."

Karen sighed. "Just tell me why you don't want to go. If it's valid then I won't force you, but if it's not..." She said raising her eyebrow.

"I don't have any reason, okay. I just ain't going nowhere." I said with a childish voice.

"Stop behaving like a baby and let's just go." Kayla said.

"Who added you into our conversation?" I asked.

"Technically, it was you. When you dragged me calling me Karen." She replied.

"Let's go." Karen said trying to grab my wrist, but I evaded her grip.

"No. I can't go to the principal's office just because a fool is in search of me." I said.

Kayla gasped. "I can't believe you just called the principal a fool."

"No dummy, it's Zayn I was referring to." I answered.

"My sister is not a dummy." Karen said, defending her twin.

"I know, I was referring to Zayn." I said in frustration. My headache started to return. "Zayn's the fool."