Chapter forty nine - I love you

Abigail POV.

"So that day after the shooting Dylan asked me to have coffee together since he know I love to have my coffee after work! But I declined I told him I can't. Then me and Candice went o the shop as we both take sitted. I saw Dylan inside the shop then he move to me even I don't invite him. He sitted next to me and then say something that I don't like. He keep hitting on me and I bluntly told him that I have a boyfriend already so he need to stop courting me" I explained to him and he look at me relief flash in his eyes.

"Really? Then why would this picture shows that..."

"It seem like we're in date? You can asked Candice. She always glued to me wherever I go. I don't like other company if it's not her or you. I don't want to mingle other people. Especially guys you should already know that!" I told him while I glared at him. I can't believe he fall for this foolish strap.

"I just thought you will replace me!" He said look down

"Why is that? I told you I am not marrying anyone other than you?" I said to him making him broke into smile.

"Really?" He said giving me panty dropping type of smile.

"But I think I need to take it back and re think. Since my boyfriend here doesn't have any single trust on me!" I told him while I rolled my eyes on him.

"Baby I'm sorry! I just saw red after I saw the pictures. I swear I got jealous take over my feelings. I'm sorry please don't take it back. I promise to get you a ring today !" He making me secretly smiled but I decided to punish this guy a little bit more since he so stupid to believe it.

"Where did you get that pictures?" Is asked him when I think who give him that crap.

"It's Brianna!.. " before he can say anything I pushed him. He look at me shocked

"Brianna? The girl that kissed you in the party?" I asked him my eyes is blazing with fire right now. I swear I am going to take that girl head off and my boyfriend too. Where did they meet?

"You got mad of me becy of that picture when your the one secretly meeting that girl! How dare you?" I bursted out of him.

"Baby it's not like that! She came into my office and give me the folder. But nothing more than that. I swear baby! I didn't even let her touch me!" He told while he raised her hands to surrender.

"Promise??" I asked him raising my brow on him.

"Why would I cheat on my super wonderful sexy gorgeous super beautiful girlfriend? I'll be damn if I do that!" He said making me smile.

"Hahaha.. your sweet words won't make me take back my words Gabe. It's your punishment. You meet that girl and believe her!" I hissed at him.

"And I swear if I ever meet that girl I will balb her hair. How dare her to try destroy our relationship! I am going to punch that girl on her fake face I swear!" I said as I getting mad. Just thinking about it makes my blood boiled. That girl really testing my patience.

"Baby I never thought you get jealous!" He asks me sheepishly and I glared at me

"I swear Gabe if I ever heard her coming back here or meeting you again. I will castrated you!" I told him making his eyes wide.

"Baby no! It's not my fault that girl is crazy about me!"

"What? So you just let it be?" I asked him narrowing my eyes on him.

"Of course not! I will have a talk to my security not to let that girl come here again. I promise baby!" He said and he hugged me.

"So is this the reason why you acted like caveman when you take me?" I asked him making his eyes turn stunned. He tightly hugged me in his arms.

"I just wanted to make you feel how badly crazy I am to you babe!" He said and I smile at him. I hugged him back and his body stiffened by surprise.

"Why can't you see that I love you idiot! I would never let any man near me. Let alone having relationship any of them. Your such an idiot to believe in that woman lies. I would never cheat on you. Even you are jerk, idiot and pervert boyfriend but you are the most sincere, kind, sexy and handsome guy I ever seen in my life so don't think I'll ever cheat on you or replace you to other man because that will never happen! I love you idiot!" I said to him and he hugged me gently. When I look at him I saw tears in his eyes. My goodness this guy really?

"Sorry babe. Thank you... I am so happy right now. Thank you thank you!" He said and he shower me with kisses.

"Stop it! It ticklish Gabe!" I told him but idiot didn't stop instead his hand slide inside my shirt. And I look at him. I saw desire and love in his eyes. This guy really!

"I love you baby! You look so delicious and sexy in my shirt. Especially when you smell like me. I just can't get enough of you baby!" He said and he kissed me again. This time not rough but passionately.

"I'm sorry I'm a bit rough and hard awhile ago. I'm so t baby;" he said while looking so sorry to me.

I giggled and lean down on his ears and whispered to him.

"I don't mind you being rough and hard sometimes!" I said in my voice sexily. His eyes flickered and turn into dark. He looks at me with lust and desire which I didn't mind though.

"Your little minx! I am going to devour again and again today till you scream to stop!" He said and I laughed hard.

After that all the sound that can be heard in the room is both our groaning, moaning , panting and calling each other name. Well for sometime it's not bad to have sexy session with your boyfriend. I smiled as I let him do whatever he want to do with me.

THE END......

Hahahahaha... Need some bonus chapters or epilogue? Just tap on the message box ..

Don't forget to vote guys,

Thanks,

Love you all...

Merry Christmas and Advance happy new year everyone.