Twelve - Breakfast

Gabriel POV

I groan as I open my eyes. I blink few times afraid that this might be dream. But no, I even pinch myself. Why? Right beside me is the woman I been dreaming of for how many nights. Her tiny hands wrap around my waist and her head on my neck. Her breathing making me ticklish but I don't care for me it's heaven.

Even though, I have the urge to take a peek now but I am hesitating because I can't let this moment slide . This is always been my dream, waking up every morning like this with her in my arms .

"I love you!" I whispered in her tiny ears as I kissed the above of her head.

"I love you too much!" I added.

"Hmm.. your so noisy!" She said as she began to open her eyes and look at me. Her reaction is hilarious the way her eyes glance to her arms whose in my waist it's comical. She quickly dismantle her arms and legs at me. While I giggled to her reaction. Her cheeks looks like tomato cause it's turning red as of now.

"Oh my sorry about that!" She said as she bow her head of embarrassment.

I reached her arms and hold it. I took her face so she will face me.

"Hey hey that's ok! You don't have to feel embarrass about that! If I known your a cuddler I will gladly and volunteer to be your cuddle pillow, I won't mind though!" I said to her

"But I feel like I humiliated you!" She said in a shy way

"Your not ok? But if you want we can do something more interesting you know!" I said as I wiggle my brows at her

"Urg I hate you!" She said and went out from the bed, stomping her feet making her way to the bathroom door.

"Babe I love you!"I shouted as I get up and decided to go to my room and freshing up.

As I made my way to kitchen. Of course she's already there. Her back facing me and she's talking enthusiastically with Molly.

"What's for breakfast babe?" I asked her to gain her attention.

Molly glancing to me, smiling. She's been my house helper for how many years but she never seen me bringing girls into my house. Although I hook up a lot but I have this great rule to never bed them in my place, it's either her place or an hotel room. I also used woman once nothing more than that because if you done more than once on a certain woman they tend to be clingy and they will control you. And I absolutely hate it. The idea of being with someone before makes me vomit but not looking at the woman in front of me makes me think that it's not bad at all.

She makes everything new to me. I don't care if she's going to be clingy to me I will be even great full if that's happen but I know it's impossible she's not that type of woman. Most especially after reading her files about her.

She doesn't have a boyfriend ever since. She doesn't like talking to opposite sex and certainly doesn't like flirting. She often declined offers that below the table for her job. She's very independent on her own but never done something bad. She's everything opposite to the girls I been with. I am very nervous when she gets her memory back and it will be the end of me cause I know I am not exactly the type of guy she want to be boyfriend. But I guess I still have plenty of time to make her fall for me. I will never give up, not now especially now, I know how lucky bastard I am to have her.

"Molly and I made pancakes. I will make your coffee now so wait for me in the dining!" She said making me snap out from my thoughts.

But before I exited the kitchen, I hugged her gently and kiss her cheeks lovingly.

"Good morning sweetheart! I love you so much!" I said making her blush.

"Morning too!" She simply answered me back. And I exited the kitchen afterwards and went to the dining.

Once she and Molly settle everything for breakfast. She sit beside me and I can't help myself to stared at her. She's so perfect. Sometimes, I think what if I get her pregnant so even when she gets back her memory still she can't leave me because we have a child together but it selfish for me to do and I don't want her to hate me in the process.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" She asked me.

"I just can't help myself to say, how lucky I am to have such beautiful, wonderful and sexy girlfriend" I answered her honestly.

"Yeah right, you keep saying that!" She say while she shakes her head and giggled at me.

"Are you doubting what I said babe?" I asked her dramatically.

"Of course not!" She said but still can't help to giggled at me.

"Oh.. if you're unsure of what then I will gladly show you how beautiful, wonderful and sexy you are in my room, my bed so you can never doubted me anymore!" I said and I lean closer to her to whispered it in a sexy husky voice.

She shove me slightly and tap my shoulder softly.

"So get ready after breakfast ok? I will be waiting in the car. And wear comfortable clothes only. Though I don't mind you wearing sexy outfit as long as I am with you!" I said and wink at her making her choked slightly as she about to swallow the pancakes. I gently massage her back to calm her.

"You are so mean!" She said as she over from coughing.

"It's not mean babe, it's love and I can't stop myself from flirting you. I just can't you know how much I am madly, deeply insanely in love with you!" I said and I smiled at her.

"Gabe I swear stop teasing me. Your making me turn into tomato as this state, it's embarrassing!" She said as she try to hide her blushy cheeks.

"Fine I will stop! " Then she smile at me.

After finishing eating breakfast we went to each other room but before she could enter her room I called her.

"Babe!"

"Hmm!" She raised her one brow looking at me expectantly.

"I love you!" And blow her a kiss. Which automatically make her turn into tomato right away.

"Gabe!" She said and stomping her Feet as she walked inside her room.

I laughed at her reaction and it booms all the corner of my room. I just can't help it. I just love myself, my life having her with me. She's everything to me now and one day I will make sure she's going to be mine.