Chapter sixteenth - My girl

Gabriel POV

This is the first that I left Abe with so many people although they are my family I can't help but to worry. As I said that girl have been my life ever since she walked into my life. It may sound cliche but I'm glad she bump into my car that night. She's like my falling angel that send from above and though I can help the uneasiness sometimes, afraid that one-day she will be gone and left me.

After we finished taking all my mom list. I hurriedly went to the counter where my dad is currently lining. They're are few people busy buying groceries today. I miss my girl so much and I want to come back as soon as possible.

When it's my turn to pay the cashier. I didn't miss the way she glance at me. She batted her fake eyelashes to me and I can't help but to cringed. If she's my girl I will gladly take the invitation but sadly my babe is not as cheap like her.

I didn't miss how she purposely brushed her hands on my arms when she hand me back my credit card. When she give me the receipt she try to pull down her shirt so I can see her cleavage giving all the boys that surround her a show. I just shake my head in annoyance.

I walked out from the counter and took all bags in my hands. My dad whose wearing amuse smile looking at me. I bet he saw the show awhile ago.

"Wow I don't know if I feel proud but everywhere we go girls loves to flirt with you huh? Even in groceries store?" He said while laughing.

"Dad it's not funny ok! If it's the past me I might take the offer but right now all I can think of is to come back home so I can see my girl. I miss her so badly!" I said while we went to my car. I put all the stuff at the back and climbed in the drive seat to drive all the way home.

"I'm so proud of you. Your really a change man. I'm glad you found her though I am worried for you as well!" He said to me while he buckle his seatbelt.

"It's ok dad, I am trying all my best to make her fall for me. I don't want her to leave and I won't let her too!" I said then I pull off my car and began driving.

" She's nice and beautiful too! She's a good catch for you!" He said while he wink.

"Yeah! I'm lucky!" I said and I smiled. Can't wait to be at home.

As we reached the house the maids greeted and told us that the girls are in the pool.

Really? She's swimming? What she wearing?

I hurriedly went to the back where our gigantic pool located. Mom and dad build a big pool cause when I'm in college our school recruited me as one of the varsity to participate in swimming department. I took it but after I graduated I didn't pursue swimming. I just want to be like my mom to be a businessman.

When I almost in the pool area I can hear laugher and shouting especially her voice it's like music to my ears. I'm happy she's enjoying the company of my sister and my mom.

Just as I spotted her in the side of the pool wearing red two piece swimsuit. Shit If I don't stop myself gawking at her I might drooling in a second now.

Her hair is effortless beautiful like it's shining whenever she moves. She let it fall on her back up to her hips. She giggled when my sister did not caught the ball that she passed.

"Babe I'm back!" I said then she turn around to me and signaling my sister that she's stop playing.

She swim to my direction and sit down making my legs all down in the pool. I don't mind my jeans getting wet by the water at all.

"Hey!" She said as she reached in the side of the pool where I am sitting.

"You ok? Are you tired? Hungry? Want to eat babe?" I asked her as I hold her arms.

" I'm ok, I'm not tired and I'm not hungry. Your mom give me cookies awhile ago, it's so yummy!" She said as she beam looking at me.

Oh boy she look so beautiful and sexy. Her cleavage is showing and her bum , oh no I don't want to think about it. My southern region of my body began to twitch and I groan silently.

"Come let's get you out of the water. You need to relax a bit then you can go back!" I said to her. She nodded and I extend my hand so I can pull her out of the water.

"I'm heavy!" She said.

"It's ok! Just raised your arms and put it in my neck!" I scoop her slowly and oh goodness she feel so soft. I didn't miss how my family look at us.

I immediately cover her with towel and I help her wipes the strain of my water in her face. She blushed looking at me and made me smile.

"Stop it your family is looking!" She whispered to me while she's still red as tomato.

"It's ok they understand!" I said then squeezing her damp hair.

"I can do that Gabe!" She said in protest.

"Nope! Your going to get cold. Come let me take you to my room and you can change then take a rest for a while!" I said holding her.

She look at me in protest, her eyebrows frown in confusion.

"I don't want to. You said I can come back to the water!" She whined

"Yeah yeah but look at you, your body is cold. I don't want you to get sick!" I said while trying to cooing her

"I'm fine Gabe. Gabriella and I are having fun playing in the pool!" She pouted.

"It's ok sis, we can comeback later. I'm going to finish too!" My sister said. Thank God she helped me.

Then all of the sudden Abe staggered and she began to dizzy then I quickly hold her next to me.

"You ok babe?" I asked her.

She shake her head and blink few times before she stared at me.

"You ok?" I asked again. Getting worried at her behavior.

"It's just something flash in my mind all the sudden then it vanished! I think I saw someone!" She said while she hold into my shirt.

"It's ok! It's ok! I'm here! Don't pressure yourself too much. Let's go upstairs so you can rest!" Then even she protest I scoop her in my arms walking towards my room.