Chapter thirty - Surprised Visit

Gabriel POV

It's been two days since the last time I saw Abe. It's killing me physically, mentally and emotionally. If not constant reminder of my family I will never want to go to work. It's just that I have my responsibility as the CEO of the company, it would be unfair for my employees if their boss is slacking.

But here I am very annoyed and pissed at the same time. Why? Because my friends decided to visit me again. Of all time, they pick this day that I am heart broken. I can't even tell them why I am not in the mood.

Matthew, Daniel and Damien whose like idiot sprawling in my couch talking about their night escapades. Which I don't want to hear at all.

"Oh Brianna is so pissed when you cleared that rumor about you and her. She's been feeding the media about your so called "relationship". Poor woman she's delusional!" Damien laughed.

"Can you just please go out in my office. I am not in the mood to talk about girls and hear your moves on the girls you been with!" I said to them

"Ouch! You wound us man! Come on! Why gets your panty twist? Did something wrong?" Daniel asked me

"Yes! Something is wrong with me. You know what the truth. I am heart broken.  My girlfriend just broke me up and that's why I don't want not have time for all your shits here so go away! I want to be alone!" I said in a pissed tone.

"That's a great joke you have there!" Daniel laughed while I scowled at him.

"Wait your serious? As in? Someone broke your heart?" He stop laughing at turn into serious look.

"Woah! I definitely cannot process this information right now!" Damien said while he shake his head

"The girl must have be beautiful for you to be like that!" Matthew said to me.

"Yup! She's perfect!" I answered

"Really?" The two idiot asked in unison

Then the door to my office open unceremoniously making us startled. Abe walk in the room her eyes searching for me. I saw my secretary behind her trying to stop her.

"Sir I am sorry she's .." I didn't let him finished I cut him off.

"That's ok James! She can come anytime she want in here!" I told them while my eyes fixed on Abe.

She then walked closer to me without bothering a glance to my friends whose looking the two us. I think they knew who she is to me since I give them a clue just now.

She's wearing white plain t-shirt in v shape neck, blue short jeans with a pair of sneakers and black baseball cap on her head but she make her hair fall down to her shoulder making it looks so sexy on her.

"Gabe" she called out to me waking me up from my momentary daze.

"Yes babe? Is something wrong? Why didn't you return my call and messages?" I asked her while I smiled like an idiot looking at her. I didn't missed how my friends laughed at me.

She lean closer to me and I gulp when I visibly see her cleavage in her v-neck shirt.

"I went to the hospital to collect the file about me when I admitted there! I know you have them. Give it to me!" She said. I swear she's looking fucking hot right now when she talked to me like that .

"Gabe.. are you day dreaming or something?" She called me again.

"Oh oh sweetheart he's definitely day dreaming about you. Especially now your looking like that. I bet his hard right now!" Damien said who decided to interrupt our conversation.

"Huh? What are they talking about?" She asked in confusion.

"Don't mind them babe! They're just stupid and jerk!" I said trying to dismiss my friends

" Anyway about the file can I have it?" She asked me and I raised my brows at her.

"Gabe!" Clearly she's running out of patience to me.

"Ok I will give it to you. But in one con"

"Oh no! No condition you been lying to me for all time and you wanted a condition. How dare you!" She hissed at me while crossing her arms in her chest making me gulp at the sight since she's oblivious again how sexy looking she is.

Even my friends can't stop checking her out and I glared at them. They just only response in a sly grin at me.

"Babe! I just want to talk that's all ! Then you can have the file you want!" I said while I raise my hand.

"Uh uh! Babe! Woah how sweet!" My friend snickered at me. Abe glared at them making them stop.

"Fine but give me first the file!" Oh she's trying to cheat on me huh?

"Nope! We will talk first then I will give the file!" I said trying to negotiate

"Your so stubborn!" She stomp

"Yeah and your cute!" I said and she glared at me

"Fine I'll text when and where! " She said then turn away.

"Hey hey! That's not the way how to negotiate. You can't just turn away from me like that!" I said when I get up and walked with her.

"What?" She asked me innocently

"Can I walked you outside?" I said to her politely

" No need I can walk on my own! Anyway you have a visitor!", She said then turn again

"Their not my visitor promise! Their just noisance!" I said while I glared at the three.

"Yeah yeah! I think we're going out now. We will walked you out instead miss beautiful in behalf of our friends right?" Daniel said while looking at Damien and Matthew.

"Fuck you! Go out three of you!" I said then I hold my Abe .

"I need to go!" She said and walk.

"Babe wait up!" I said when I hold the elevator to stop. Daniel, Damien and Matthew about to step in but I kick them.

"Use the other elevator idiots!" I said then I close the door.

"Is that your way treating your friends?" She asked me

"Oh believe me babe! They're ok!" I said then I snatch the key in her hand when we reached the parking area of the building.

"Gabe give me the key!" She demanded.

"I'll drive you home babe!" Then I open her car door then hop in the passenger seat.

"I hate you!" She hissed at me while she buckle her seat belt

"Nah I love you too!" I said then wink at her .