Fourteen - Meeting My Family

Gabriel POV

She's constantly shifting on the passenger seat obviously she's nervous, no matter how many times I told not to be. Since yesterday I broke out the news that my family wants to meets she can't stop herself from getting nervous which I always shout out that no need to feel panicked or nervous at all.

"Babe, I already told you many times don't be nervous they will going to love as much as I love you!" I said to her in assuring voice.

"But I can't help it Gabe. They are your family. What if they don't like me for you!" Oh oh that's impossible 😂.

"It's so sweet of you to think that way babe. But I can assure that they already love you now even not meeting you personally. So please stop fidgeting your perfect, effortless perfect and beyond!" I said as I hold her hands gently, squeezing it.

"Thank you Gabe!" She said and thank God she listens to my advice.

She's now sitting comfortably in the passenger seat. I put my free hand on her thigh making her glance to me. I smiled to her lovingly and fucos myself driving us safety to my parents house where family is already excited meets ng her.

Once I park my car in the driveway. I quickly got out from my seat and walked around the other side to open the passenger door for her. I offer her my hand and she gladly take it which makes me feel happy. That gestures always makes my day when I'm with her.

As we about to knock on the front door which didn't happen since my mom excitedly open it wearing a wide smile on her face. Once she spotted Abe in my side she grin looking at me.

"Honey they're here!" My mom shouted as if I didn't know that the three of them already scouted in the corner and just waiting for our arrival.

"Oh! Son come in, come in both of you!" My mom said.

Then my whole family greeted us with my dad, mom and my sister. They look at me expectantly. I cleared my throat and look into Abe whose I know having her mental debate since she's been silent since we arrive. She look at me and smiled.

"Abe these is my Mom Natalie, my Dad Andrew and my twin sister Gabriella. Dad, mom and sis this is my girlfriend Abe!" I told them while they look at each other.

"Welcome home dear! We're so happy to finally meet you!" My mom said and she hug Abe.

"Oh thank you so much for having me!" She said shyly.

"Calle me Natalie or mom!" My mom said.

"Oh this is my husband call him dad too. He will love it. !"

"Thank you mom and dad!" Then she hug my dad.

"So your my newly sister. Can't wait to have girl time with you. Come let me show my room and of course my brother's room. I will also show you his famous childhood photos!" Making Snickers at me and I glared at her.

"Don't you dare!" I warn her.

"Nah.. woah woah.. you wouldn't like Abe to witness you being bad brother aren't you?" This girl and her cleverness.

Then she walked hand in hand along with Abe leading upstairs.

"Ella don't you dare stress her out. And don't asked too many questions I don't want her to think too much. Understand!" I shouted and she nodded.

"She's a nice girl!" My dad said as we took a sit in the sofa.

"Yeah! She's beautiful too. And she's not those girls you dated. She's simple and natural!" My mom commented.

"Mom don't remind me those. And don't compare her to them . She's beyond to them.!" I said truthfully.

Then we heard a soft giggled upstairs and my mom eyes light up.

"I guess I should join the girls for girl time too!" She said then she stand up.

"Mom don't stress her ok?" Then she nodded at me.

"Oh before I forgot can you both go to the grocery stores. I have my list on the things to buy in the kitchen counter. So once you return I can cook dinner for us all!" My mom said clearly she plan this all so she could have time with my Abe.

"Fine I will just head upstairs first and I will tell Abe that I will go to grocery store with dad!" I said and I stand up

"No need, I will tell her instead. Go so you can both return early!" My mom shoo us.

I shake my head as I look at her excitedly went upstairs. While dad and me went outside heading to driveway to get on our car.

Once we settle inside the car. I can't hide the uneasiness. I just felt my dad tap my tense shoulder.

"Hey don't worry she will be fine. You know your mom and sister. They been waiting for this to happen and they are just happy finally it's happening! He said and that makes me happy.

"Yeah! I just don't want Abe to stress Dad. I just love that girl to much. I don't want to scare her !"

"Hahahah.. instead of scaring I bet they will do something fun. You know your sister!" Hahaha yeah I know my sister she's idiotic.

I just drive all the way to the grocery store and I know my family won't do something to upset or scare Abe. Why would they when they know how much crazy I am for that girl. She's been my everything ever since I meet her. She changed me into better person and I don't regret ant single thing.