Chapter nine - Home

Abigail POV

The doctor discharge me from the hospital and he told me to take plenty of rest while I am at home. Even though my body is healing but still my brain is not which result in losing my memories. I really want to regain my memories back. I hate to burden Gabriel everything about me.

He seem to be a good guy. He always concerned about me and every night when I'm asleep. He keeps checking me if I am alright. I always feel him when he put my blanket on when it feel out of place while I'm sleeping. This guy is so damn sweet guy and I can't help to feel touch for his gestures.

The door of my room open and reveal smiling handsome man looking at me. He's wearing plain white shirt and blue jeans. He's hair perfectly place and he smell so good. Goodness I think I am beginning to feel different or am I being different now?

"Let's go it's all clear!" He said to me then I slowly get up and try to walk but he immediately went to my side and help me.

He makes me put my arms around his broad shoulder making all my weight on him.

"Is it ok? !" I asked him

"More than ok to me!" He said and wink back at me. "If you want I can carry you all the way to my car!" Oh no that makes me blushed even more.

"Thanks but I think I can manage. I settle into this!" I smiled awkwardly to him.

Then we arrive in the parking area. He guide me to a sleek shiny beautiful car which I assume it's Audi brand. This guy is Rich huh?

"Careful!" He said as I enter the passenger side. He carefully place his hand above my head to avoid getting bump. As I settled in my chair he place my seatbelt for me making me blush and awkward since he so close to my liking.

"You ok babe!" He asked me and I almost startled.

"Yeah I'm fine! Thank you!" I said then he nod at me and close the door on my side. He walked to his side and take the driver seat.

"Is it ok for me to live in your house? Am I not intruding your privacy?" I asked once he settle and started to drive all the way to his house.

"Don't worry babe! You always do sleepover in my house anyway!" He asked making me gaped at him.

"Me?" I asked him shocked

"Hmm!" He said while nodding

"Is something happens between us? Like you know!" I asked him though not wanting to be straight forward. I hope he gets what I mean.

"No! Your kind of wanting to do it when where married and I respected that. I admire you for that!" He glanced at me for once then went straight ahead again for driving.

"That's a relief then! I mean I don't know what to do living with you. You know!" I said

"Don't worry babe! I won't force you. Anyway we're going to get there. I guess I just need to wait!" He said and he put his hand on my thighs pressing it slightly then let go but not before giving me sexy wink which makes my heart beat.

This man will going to be death of me. How can he be so handsome and sexy? I still can't believe I have such well boyfriend. I hope his not like other who sleeps around with different women before me.

"Babe were here!" He said making me snap from my thoughts. I eyed at my surroundings and I awed how big his house. I mean I know his rich but this guy living lavish way.

"Come! Let's get inside!" He said offering me a hand and I quickly took it.

"Thank you!" I said as I reach outside.

"You seem to say thank you all the time babe! Its really ok? You know! I really love it when I am with you!" He said and that melted my heart into puddle.

"Wow your house is so big!" I exclaimed it looks so nice. The garage has different luxurious brand of cars. We enter his house and boy this guy is absolutely freaking rich.

"Do you like the house?" He asked me while I looking awe.

"I love be it. It's so beautiful!" I said can't help to gawk at his house.

"Good! " Then we went upstairs and stop in front of the door.

"So this is your room!" He said then open the door. Wow the room is so beautiful.

"This is beautiful Gabe!" I said can't help but to smile.

Then he encircle his arms around me making me jump all the sudden. I face him and I look deeply into his eyes. He lean down slowly making our lips meets each other. I pushed his chest slightly making the kiss stop.

"Your beautiful babe!" He said then hug me tenderly.

"Gabe can you get off of me please?" I said to him

"Come on you will be getting more of it. I am a very clingy man. I swear!" He said making me more shocked and nervous.

"Oh no! Your not! I will go for a change. I smell like hospital!" I said trying to change the topic and wanting to get away him.

He let go of me but before that he kiss my lips once again.

"I love you so much! I can't wait to make you my wife!" He said then making me more nervous now.

"Yeah yeah yeah!" I said to him. "Now get out!" I said pointing at the door.

"Come on babe!" He said to me.

"I am going to change now! Please!" I said.

"Ok fine! I'll go out!" Then he close the door but not before blowing me a kiss.

Urg! This guy is absolutely touchy and feely. He's not good for my heart at all.