Chapter nineteenth - Can we go out?

Abigail POV

It's been one month passed since my accident but I can't still bring myself to remember single thing. I wonder though, I am healthy and fit as a fiddle . Gabe never want to stress me at all. He doesn't like me thinking like this way.

"Babe... Abe...!" My thoughts interrupted when Gabe walked in my room with only boxers and nothing more than that. I can visibly see his bulging muscles on his arms and even his six pack on display of my very own eyes.

"Abe... Abe ..!" Then he cooped my face with a worried face .

"I'm ok ok! I'm sorry I zone out for a moment there!" I said as I raise my hands up in the air. My innocrnt eyes are now directly in front of his God like body and I can't stomach the idea it's on my reached if I just stretch my hands.

"Clearly your not!" He said and he snap his finger to me.

"I'm sorry, can you just put something shirt on? " I said then he eyed me suspiciously while looking between me and his body then laughed.

"I get it, your checking me out?" He said and he point at his body.

"Psst... Of course not;" I cringed my nose to make acting realistic.

"Yeah yeah sure you are but your blush shows the other way!" He said and I mentally scold myself. Me and my stupid blushing. How can I not control my emotion? How can I easily get affected by this guy charm? Urg!

"Shout up!" I said scowling at him.

"Oh come on, no need to be shy. I am all yours, all you need to do is to say!" He said and he wink at me. This guy and his flirtatious acts.

"Get it together you flirty guy. I am not checking on you!" I said trying to deny it again.

"Yeah I believe you!" He said but his expression tells the other way.

" Gabe.. hmm can we go outside? Like go to the mall? Please I want to buy stuff on my own!" I said to him.

Gabe whose shocked on what I said blink few times. What so shocking in that?

"Babe I told you, of you want something. Just tell me and I'll get it for you!" He said while looking at me. I pouted while I glance at him and sit in the corner of my bed.

"But I want to personally select things on my own. Like my personal things. Please? I promise I won't exert myself too much!"I said when he plops down just right beside me and took my hands.

"You know I love you so much right? I don't want you to get stress. Mall have so many people in and out" He said and I know that.

"But pretty please come we go there? I really would love to go! I want to select my things on my own too!" I said trying to convince him by batting my eyelashes at him and giving him my puppy looking eyes.

"How can I say no to you when you acting like that?" He said and I smiled triumphantly

"Thank you!" I said and I don't know what happened I ended on his lap and I hugged him. I feel his body tensed of my sudden action. I took a pick of his lips then smile at him when I pull out from him.

"Oh if you want to do that let's do it in a proper way!" He said and wink at me . He lean me down on my bed and I look at him puzzle. My back is on the mattress and he cage me both of his arms elbow down side to side.

"I love you so much!" He said and he gently caress my cheeks then kiss me.

The kiss went to simple, teasing and when I responded he kissed me hungrily. The last time he kissed me this way I thought I am going to die for lack of oxygen. But this time he provided me air each kiss. Then it travel down to my cheeks, jaw and neck. When his lips touches the skin of my neck I almost lost it. The sensation felt good and I can't bring myself to say no even though I know this is wrong.

His hands travel down underneath my shirt. Slowly tracing my skin upward. My breath almost halted when I feel his cupped my left breast and I swear I did hear myself moan for pleasure. This makes him more aggressive and began to moan sexily to me.

While his lips busy assaulting my neck, nipping and biting the skin down there. His hand began to travel down again this time it reaches to the band of my underwear. That made me stop ! I open my eyes and push his chest slightly.

He look at me for a moment and hugged me.

"I'm sorry babe! I almost lost my control back there! Please don't be scared!" He said and I nodded.

"It's ok!" I said

"I love you, you mean the world to me!" He said and hugged me again.

"I know you keep saying that!" I said while I giggled

"But you never once replied!" He said and that's makes me shocked

"I'm sorry! I do feel something on you but I don't know. I am afraid, I want to say when I recover all my memories we get you. I'm sorry if it's making you feel ..  !" I said but he cut me off my placing his finger on my lips

"Hush! No need to explain I know! But keep that in mind that I love you to the moon and back ok?" He said and I smiled to him.

" I swear! Sometimes I wonder how did I ever get so lucky to have such amazing, sweet and thoughtful boyfriend?" I told him

"Awww thanks babe!" He said while kissing my head.

I pull off from his embrace and I look into his eyes.

"I may have not the courage to say this to you now but I do feel something for you. I just can't describe it. But one thing is for sure I want this together. I am happy with you!" I said to him making his eyes looks so teary.

"So how about we do the round two like we did a moment ago?" He said as he wiggle his brows playfully to me.

"Shout up!" I said and I throw my pillow on his face while I stand up making him laughed so loudly that booms all around my room.