chapter twenty four - Moving out

Abigail POV

As soon as I saw the pictures I swear I did hear my heart breaks into pieces that time . I can't believe he did something like that. He told me many times he love me but he hurt me. They said when you love someone you will never hurt them right? Why? Why did he like something like that? He went to party with his friends and those amount of girls that surround them. I don't want to think anymore, it's juts hurting me.

Thank goodness he followed my request to move out from his place and I went back on my own. I knew it will be lonely without him. But I should start teaching myself to stand on my own than being depending to him.

Before I went out from his house I told him I want my important papers. I think it's about time to look for a job since I can't just relay on him anymore. Which he did not approved.

*********************

Flashback

I close the door of my room and I saw him waiting in the living room for me. I saw sadness and loneliness in his eyes but I stood on my decision. I told myself last night that I should never let him treated me like that. I deserve better than that.

I don't why he lied to me about the party but the fact he did not it's breaks my faith and trust in him. That's why I decided to move out. I can never be the same place of the person who treated me that way!

I walked in front of him but before I can passed her. I stopped on my tract and he looks at me.

"I need my important papers, can I have it?" I asked him while I keep the poker look.

"Why?" He asked me confused

"I just need it. I will use it!"I answered him

"For what?" He asked again.

"I need to look for a job. But I need to know what educational records I have so I know what job I fit in" I said

"You don't need to. I send Molly with you so she can look after you. Here, used this when you need something, don't hesitate to used it. Please don't look for a job I can provide you anything, just say it" he said to me and hand me the black card that Gabriella used other night.  I shake my head in response, declining his offer.

"No I need it! I will call you when I want to get it. " I said then walked away.

"Sweetheart, it's no need. Come on don't be stubborn just used my card ok? Please!"

"I don't need your card , I need my personal documents! Just give it to me!" I said then walked past him.

"Sweetheart I will drive you to your apartment please? Let me do it please?" He plead.

"N..!" Before I can say anything. He dropped on his knees again just like last night.

"Please please.. let me drive you to the apartment!" I sigh and nodded.

He smiled to me and bump his fist in the air.

"Thank you babe!"

Then we went to his car and he drives to the apartment. Before he went away he looks at me sadly.

"Babe I am going to miss you!" He said then I turn away walking to the apartment by myself.

End of flashback

*******************"""

Right now I am busy looking for a vacant job. I texted him but he said that he will not give it to me. That guy is so stubborn. Even I refuse to take his card he give it to Molly and later give to me.

Being alone in this big apartment makes me feel bored at all. I walked to my closet and choose a comfortable clothes to wear. I decided to go out and stroll outside my clear my mind.

Just then when I step out from my room. I thought I'm in the garden or what? Flowers, many flowers in my living room? Then Molly reach to me and give me to card. I open the card and I am not surprised anymore it's Gabe.

**********************

"Babe, I hope you love the flowers. I miss you so much, my house is so lonely and quiet without you. Babe please forgive me? Please response to my messages and call.

Can I come over? Please... I miss you so badly. I think I am dying. I love you so much babe.

Forgive me..

Love,
Gabe
**********************

I mentally scowl, is this guy even real? He turn my living room into a flower garden.  I took out my phone in my bag and decided to call him. In just one ring he answered it.

"Babe! I miss you!"

"Are you insane? " I half yell at him. "You turn the living room into some kind of flower shop" I added

"I thought you love flowers babe?" He asked in a groggy voice.

"You ok? Is something wrong? Your voice is kind of strange!" I told him since he's voice is different.

"I just have sore throat babe and massive headache!" He answered me. "Can I come over? I still not have my dinner last night and breakfast this morning!" He said

"Are you out of your mind? You eat first then you can come over!" I said

"I just eat there. Bye babe I'll hung up. Love you...!" Then hang the phone.

I shake my head out that guy is definitely crazy. After a couple of minutes my door bell ring and I don't have to guess who. I open the door and revealing Gabe. Their something really wrong in him. I can tell by his appearance it's not the usual Gabe I know.

"Babe!" He said then hug me. "Oh thank goodness I can smell you scent again. I been camping in your bed last night cause I can't sleep " he said then I pushed him slightly and close the door behind him.