Chaoter Fifteen - swimming

Abigail POV

So I am currently sitting in Gabe twin sister bed where she keeps talking random things. She even show me some pictures of Gabe which is so hilarious. I can't even help but to laughed. Then her door suddenly open and her mom walks inside. Then she look at me and smiled.

"Abe, Gabe and his dad went some errands. I asked them to go to grocery store to buy things I needed to cook for dinner!" Natalie said to me and she sit beside me.

"It's ok!" I said smiling.

"So how about we have girl bonding then?" Gabriella clap his hands like she's have interesting idea.

"So?" I asked softly. One thing I observed myself I have not good in socializing with people.

"Let's play in the pool!" She said excitedly making me look at her horrified.

"What?" They both look at me and asked.

"I don't have any swimwear!" I said softly.

"No problem I have plenty of swimwear that I still did not use" Gabriella said like it's nothing.

"Am I not a bother?" I asked them

"Silly! Of course not!" Natalie her mom said. "Come on let's pick your outfit!" Natalie said to me.

Then Gabriella began to throw a lot of selection of swimwear in the bed. It has different colors, styles and brand, bikinis, one piece and two piece! This girl is absolutely very fashionable.

Then I pick out the one piece suit since I don't think I can handle the bikinis or two piece suit. As I pick the swimwear Gabriella and her mom look at me.

"Oh no don't you dare pick that! That's too simple how about this? And this? This one instead?" Gabriella said as she show me the bikinis and two pieces which makes me gulp at the sight of it.

"I don't think I pull off that swimwear well!" I said.

"Oh come on you have a killer body and so sexy. Your skin is so spotless and look at that legs, you should flaunt it!" Her mom said as she giggled towards me.

"But ..!" She cut me off

"No buts ok? It's a girl thing and anyway we're just swimming in our pool not in public so no need to be shy!" She added.

Ok that makes it more logical. It's a private pool anyway. Then I picked the two piece suit. They both look at me and base on their eyes I think they approved.

"Oh you can change here if you want or in my brother's room when his staying here. !" Then Gabriella show me Gabe's room.

It's so big and comfy especially the bed. It has so many pictures of him in wall. It's all paint black and white, very manly I can say!.

"So I leave you here so you can prepare. And here a pink robe, my brother's robe all color white and it's boring not girlish so you can use mine!" She said then hand me her robe.

I change into the two piece swimsuit and surprisingly it looks good on me. I untied my hair and let it flow in my shoulder. Good thing I did shave last night. I put some lipgloss on my lips so it won't dry. After finally I thought I am all up I went outside.

"Abe come on get outside!" I can hear Gabriella voice outside so I just follow her voice.

Wow just as I stepped outside the gigantic pool greeted me

Wow just as I stepped outside the gigantic pool greeted me. It's so big and wide. I bet we will have so much fun playing in here.

"Do you like it?" Natalie asked me. I saw her sitting in one of bench applying sunscreen on her arms and legs.

"Yup it's beautiful in here! It's enormous!" I said while gawking at the pool in front of me.

She smiled at my reaction. I don't blame her I look like a lost kid. My body is aching to dive in though I am still conscious in my outfit.

"Come on do you already applied sunscreen on your body? Come on I already finished and I will apply for you. Come sit down here!" She said as she patted the sit she occupied awhile ago.

"Ok thank you!" I said to her

Then I led on my stomach so she can apply for my back.

"Hmm you know it's the first time son brings a girl home. We are all so happy that finally he already find someone he love and adore so much. Can you imagine how happy we are when he announced that he's bringing a girl home for us to meet!" She said to me while still applying on my back.

"I don't know what to say" I answered her

"It's ok honey! The only thing I want to ask you is to love him. That boy loves you so much and he will do anything for you!" She said to me. I sit up and smile at her.

"You don't have to say that, I already love your son too. I mean I know I still can't remember anything how I would wish I can but I don't know it's not coming back!" I answered to her

"Oh no no! You don't have to force yourself to remember anything at all honey. All those memories you had together in the past, you can rewrite it in the present and future so don't stress!" She said

"Thank you, your such a good mom!" I said

"Mom Abe come on dive in! Let's play catching ball!" We heard Gabriella shouted at us whose now busy swimming.

"Let's go!" She said and I nodded

I jump into the water and boy it's felts so nice.

"Come on let's play catching ball!" Then she passed the ball to me and I immediately catches it.

"Mom are you going to join us?" She asked her mom

"Oh no! Hehehe I can't catch a ball anymore. I'm too old for that!" She said while she giggled.

Then me and Gabriella play all along. We didn't even notice the time and then all of the sudden I heard Gabe calling my name.

"Babe I'm back!" He said and I immediately turn around to look at him. He's in the side of the pool scooting. I smiled towards him and swim all the way to him while I signal Gabriella that I stop for a moment. She wink at me and I laughed.