Chapter twenty one - My friends

Sorry guys but I really love writing Gabe POV. Love you hope you guys love this... 🥰🥰🥰

Gabriel POV

After I hung the phone, I went to unlock the door of my office. Well I turn it lock to avoid unwanted disturbance. Just like this, but I can't say to my friends we've never seen for how many months already, they have must think it's weird of me.

Not long a group of three boys walked into my office. The black hair guy with Cobalt eyes is Damien. The brunette guy with a dimple on his side is Daniel and the last one is Matthew he's the most mystery and outspoken between the four of us.

"So why are you visiting me boys?" I said as I greeted them. They all look at me like I'm grown two horns.

"Obviously you been absent for how many months of our usual get together. How are you? " Daniel asked me while he look ate from head to toe.

"I'm just busy that's all!" I said as I shrugged.

"Busy? We went each night on the bar we usually hang out but the bartender said you seem to be "absent" lately!" Damien said to me whose sitting next to Daniel .

"Maybe because he's settle down!" Matthew said out of the blue and making my eyes turn wide.

"Woah! From the looks of it, it seems his hitting the point?" Damien teases me.

"That's the most ridiculous idea I ever heard? Him? Nah... I think it's quite impossible. Him? Hahahah.. no thanks!" Daniel pointed at me and he's looking at me like it's insanely idea of me getting settle down.

"Yeah right!" I said in sarcasm way.

"Wait...wait... Are you saying that it's true?" Daniel said looking at me horrified

"Why not?" I said in a challenge tone.

"Oh this is epic! Really? Whose the unlucky girl?" Damien said laughing

"Definitely it's epic but she's not unlucky to have me. Why does it impossible for me to settle in one girl?" I asked them

And they all look at me mortified. Clearly I am not amused by their reaction of me getting settle down. Why? Am I that horrible?

"Yes your horrible just like the rest of us. So it's kind of... You know I don't know we amuse or horrified!" Damien said to me. While he point all of us.  They all nodded in agreement of what he said.

"Fuck you all! I am not!" I said hard. I grip into the glass of wine that I didn't notice that I am holding.

"Yeah yeah! So whose the girl?" Daniel said as he wiggle his brows looking at me in teasing way.

"No way!" I said in final tone.

"Oh come on! Don't be a pussy! Just tell us the name!" Damien said while i look into Matthew whose only observing us.

"No one!" I said firmly.

Don't get me wrong I am proud of Abe. I just don't want this guy's to know her. Knowing she's a model in her "real life I bet this three morons knows her or maybe not cause I for example didn't know Abe. But then again I don't want to gamble that possibility.

"Fine we won't pressure you telling us who. We came here for a reason you know!" Daniel said to me. Thank goodness they give up on persuading me.

"What's the reason your here?" I asked as I raise my brows on them.

"Well my dear friend since you forgot us your beloved friend for how many months. We didn't seen your single soul in any parties, club or get together. And may I add Brianna keeps looking at you man! She never stopped bugging me where are you. She said she came here in your office but you refuse to face her. My goodness that girl is crazy for you! " He said blabbering stupid things and it makes me irratate.

"Can you just direct to the point ppease?" I asked him

"Oh yeah that's right! I am officially inviting you to come to my birthday party this Saturday. I am throwing a big insanely party, lots of drinks , drugs and of course women!" Daniel said to me while he wink when he said women part.

Oh my just kill me please.

"I don't know if I will come. But just name your gift. I will tell my assistant to deliver it to you in time!" I said to him

"Don't be ridiculous, your saying no for this? Imagine the amount of girls grinning at us!" He said making me cringed

"Yeah right!" And Damien added and make big five to him.

"How about you Matthew do you have any say about this?" I asked him because he's been oddly quite that he was before.

"Nah I'm good! I'm also kind of busy. I might pass this time too!" He said as he shrugged to us.

"Wow! So only the two of us then? You two morons decide to ditch us?" Damien said accusing manner

"It's nothing like that. I have so much plate right now! So it needs a lot of my attention!" Matthew said to him

"You two are not settling down anytime right?" Daniel eyed to both of us. " You who keeps absent of couple of months ditching us!" He point at me then to Matthew " and you too? How could you do this both to us? I thought bro's before hoes?" He said to us accusingly.

"Hey it's nothing like that ok?" I said defensively while I raise my hands in the air .

"By the way since we're here. Matt we never seen you with woman. So mine telling us what kind of girl you like?" Daniel said making me interested into this conversation. Thank goodness the topic turn to three sixty to Matthew.

"I'm not into flashy girls type! I like girl whose natural, simple and not flirty of course!" He said while he looks at me intensely.

"Woah that's boring!" Damien said snickered

"I don't think so, we can ask Gabe here of it's boring? Right Gabe? " He said to me like he's provoking me. I frown looking at him. What is he trying to say?

"Really? Gabe type of more like Brianna. Hot and wild! Hahaha... They both love sixty shades of Gray kind of way!" Daniel wiggle to us making Damien laughing.

"I wouldn't be sure about that! I bet my life on it that Gabe prefer same taste as mine!" He said raising his brows at me more on like challenging me.

I don't know what's he's trying to do but I have some bad sense that their something to it that it's more than meets the eye.