Chapter twenty five - I miss you

Gabriel POV

I been tossed and turn in my bed but still I can't sleep. I wouldn't wonder why? How can I sleep knowing she's away from me. I am such a jerk and asshole to her. I am dying inside truthfully.

What if she won't forgive me?

I will definitely going to die. I been texting and calling her but she only reply reminding me about that damn papers. As if I will do it. She asked me about her documents and educational record. She said she need it because she will look for a job? No way! And risking everything absolutely not!

But being as idiot I am now I am suffering. What if she really wants to have her freedom. Oh Noh! That would be my death. Having her going out with full of male testerone most definitely gawking at the sight of her is not a good idea. I don't want to share her to the world, she's mine in every sense.

Call me crazy, insane or obsessed yes! I am 100% sure that's me to her.

Because I can't sleep in my room. I went to her old room and hug her pillow. It's good her scent is still there but not as good as the real one. I miss my babe so much. I am dying to have her in my arms again.

I will do everything and anything to make her forgive me then I will ask her to marry me. Yeah that's my plan. I feel the lid of my eyes went heavy and I close it then after that sleep engulfed me.

The brightness of the sun illuminate to the room. I think I almost got blind because of the light reflected to it. I mentally curse why I didn't close the curtains before I go to sleep. I took my hands and hurriedly check on the messages if she reply me back. But none! So I called my assistant and told him to deliver my suprise for my babe.

My phone rings and I thought it's her. I answered it since it's my mom.

"Honey! How are you? Ella told me everything? Where is that sweet girl?" She asked me. Wanting that I love the most of Abe, my family instantly love her. They said she's so good and simple.

"I am not fine mom. I think I want to die!" I told her truthfully

"Why did you lie something like that to her? It will hurt her badly son! Especially that photo. My goodness why didn't you avoid those girls?" She rant at me.

"Mom I'm avoiding them I swear! It's not shown in the pictures. They been flocking to me but I declined them or even ignore them. The last picture is wrong. That girl force herself to me." I said to her.

"What's that name of that girl? Brianna? She's been telling the news about your so called relationship. Is it true?" She asked me and I can't hide my anger anymore that stupid girl ranting some fake news again.

"Mom no! She's just obsessed of me. Don't worry I will clear up everything. I don't want Abe to know about this. I don't think she ever care to me anymore. I swear that Brianna will pay for this!" I said to her.

Then she hung up.

My phone rings again and I happily answered it cause it's my babe calling me.

"Babe I miss you" I greeted her. I mentally curse since my voice is not coordinating me. It's groggy and most definitely not sexy tone.

"Are you insane? You turn the living room into some kind of flower shop" yeah that's definitely my Abe! She doesn't want to over do things.

"I thought you love flowers babe?" I said try to sweeten my voice but I failed. Shit!

"You ok? Is something wrong? Your voice is kind of strange!" She asked me. Though I hated my voice now but the fact that it catches her attention I am now thankful for it.

"I just have minor sore throat babe and massive headache!Can I come over? I still not have my dinner last night and breakfast this morning!" I said honestly. I am not feeling well this couple of days. And I don't even wonder why? Even my heart is bleeding out.

"Are you out of your mind? You eat first then you can come over!" She said and thank God she agreed for me to come over.

"I just eat there. Bye babe I'll hung up. Love you...!" I quickly hang up afraid she might change her mind.

I'm so excited going to her apartment not bothering to wash or clean myself at all. I know right now I am not looking best but I don't care I just want to see my babe.

Maybe I break my record on over speeding since I never drive this fast as far as I can remember. It only took fifteen minutes for me to reach her apartment. I ring the bell and the door open. Before she can protests I hugged her tightly.

Oh I just missed this scent so much. It's like one year that I didn't her though it's only a couple of hours.

"I miss you babe!" I said giving the top of her head a kiss. She pushed me slightly and closed the door.

"You go to the kitchen and eat!" She said while looking at me obviously she's not in the mood.

"Hmm please can you join me? Please?" I said giving her my pleading eyes.

"I already eat my breakfast!" She said then walked away and sit on the sofa. I took a sit beside her then she glance at me.

"Babe can we talk about it? I am really dying here I swear! " I said trying to explain to her.

"Just eat first then we can talk about it!" She said and I went to the kitchen. I grab a plate of food and took it to the living room. I sit beside her again.

While I eat I try to feed her too.

"Please? It's boring when I eat alone!" I said. I don't care if I look so pathetic boyfriend as long she can see how sincere I am.

She open her mouth and I smiled.

Then I happily took my breakfast while I feed her too.