Chapter thirty six - Her family

Gabriel POV

Sitting in my black Lamborghini our hands interwine together though I may say it lessen the nervous I feel right now. I glance at Abe whose busy checking tapping her phone in her other hand. This girl is so calm while me on the other side wants to pee for nervousness.

She look up to me and smiled. During the days she left me alone I swear it's like hell. I'm so happy she given me a chance. I will never waste it. I intend to keep it that way until we get married.

"Gabe your sweating too much!" She giggled as she took out her handkerchief in her bag. And wipes the sweats dropping in my face.

"I'm nervous as hell right now!" I said to her as I stared in her beautiful face whose inches away from me. Maybe if we're not in the car, I am going to kiss passionately.

"Come on it's just my family. May I remind you my dad is an asshole. He's the sole reason why I hate the male population!" She said and I raised my hand to hold her.

"That's ok baby, I'm here for you!" I said to her. Then I put her in my lap.

"What about the others?" I asked

"Hmm my sister is kind of bitchy. She's like to torture me but I think she's hate me right now since she got married to someone she doesn't love. It's actually my spot but I ran away home so they decided to switch her. Maybe she's upset of me!" Hmm nothing new to me. In business world it's normal for arrange marriage.

"How about your mom?"

"She's energetic and her ultimate goal is erase my hatred to men. Funny how her reaction when I told her I have a boyfriend the other day!" She giggled

"She might shocked!" I said to her while I cares her cheeks.

"Nah..  more than shocked! What stresses me now is my dad. He's planning to married me off to one of his friend. As if I let that happen!" That took out my attention. Marrying her off to other man? Not a fat chance.

"Nah as if I let that happen too!" I said to her and she giggled.

"You don't know my dad! He so stubborn!"

"I'm stubborn too!" I said to her.

"Yeah your both stubborn!" She giggled

"If I need to buy you family law firm I will. So he won't force you!" She glared at me after I said that.

"Don't you dare!" She said.

"Why? You want to marry that guy?"

"Of course not! I just hate that firm. He cheated on my mom. Imagine they're working in the same firm but he cheat on her with his secretary. Imagine how hurtful it is to her to see him doing it every single time!" She said and I saw sadness in her eyes.

"How about I buy it then close it!" I said to her

"Huh? I thought your a good business man. Obviously is not good for your business. You can't just buy a business without getting profits from it."she scowled at me

"Who wants the profit when it's hurting my baby? Anyway I can establish another one if you want!"

"Huh? Why me?" She asked

"Because your a lawyer! If you want to pursue your career. I will help you establish a firm for you!" I said to her and she glared

"I told you I don't want you to spend money on me. And I am not a lawyer I'm a model!" She said.

"Aww baby your so cute when your acting like that!"I told her.

"Sir we're here!" My driver said. We went out from the car. I talked my driver giving him three days vacation since I am going to stay her for a couple of days.

We went inside the gate and I saw a woman whose smiling looking at us. She must be her mom.

"Honey your here!" I thinks she's in her middle fifties but still beautiful like Abe. I know now where she get her genes

"Mom! We just arrived" Abe look at me. " Mom this Gabriel, Gabe this is my mom Angela!" She said introducing us.

"Hello mom! Nice to meet you!" I said as I take her hands and she giggled.

"Aww your so handsome in person! The magazine don't do justice on you!" She said and Abe look at her shocked

"Oh don't look at me like that! Your boyfriend is famous! In business world and some other stuff!" That made my nervousness strike again when she says other stuff. I already know what is it.

"Come get inside!" Angela said as we enter the cozy house.

The house is simple compare to my own house. It's cozy and warm.

" So you here. Home sweet home dear sissy!" A voice from upstairs said. As she came near us she look at me closer. And her turns wide.

"Oh my God! Your the famous young billionaire!" She said to me then look at Abe . "I thought you hate men like him?" She asked her. And Abe just shrugged her shoulder.

"Don't you dare give me that answer"

"What will I answer you? It just happen that's all!" Abe said to her

"Oh really?" Then she turn her attention to me and I swear she smirk looking at me. " How did you take down this woman wall? She's hard as stone!" She said to me eyeing me from head to toe.

"I just love her with all my heart!" And I glance to Abe whose looking at me, her cheeks is red as tomato.

"Wow!" She said and smirk to Abe.

"Come let's get you to your rooms" Angela said to us

"So would you both like to have same room?" Angela said while we stop in front of the door room.

"No mom we will have separate room!" Abe said and I throw a secret glare at her. She just snorted at me.

"Ok, since you want separate room. Gabe this will be your room!" She said and she open the door. I walked inside the room it's not as spacious compare to mine but it's warm and cozy.

"Thank you!" I said to Angela.

"Welcome!" She smiled at me then turn to Abe. " Since you already know your room. I will leave you here!" I didn't miss the wink she throw to Abe and Abe just glared at her.

"So? Your not going to share room with me? I thought your ok with it. We've been sharing same room in your apartment this past couple of days!" I said to her when both us alone in the room.

"And what? Giving my sister and Mom the priveledge to tease at me during our stay here. Nah I'll pass!" She said and walk to the door.

"Your not going to stay?" I asked her.

"I'll change first! Then I will help my mom prepare dinner " she said and went out from my room.