Chapter forty Five - My Morning with her

Gabriel POV

I stared deeply at the girl whose still sleeping beside me peacefully. She had her back up front and her face, facing the pillow giving a slight snuggle on it. It makes me jealous of the pillow now. Seriously I am not such a pathetic boyfriend!

I just can't believe I made her mine last night. The feeling of sense of happiness is still lingering in my heart. I almost didn't sleep since I'm afraid it's just a dream. Now, I am looking at her while she's still sleeping and I know I'm looking fucking idiot right now.

I know how I sound crazy I am but I feel lucky to have her mine. As mine, physically. And I will intend to have her all mine and convince her to marry her. I should have start planning on proposing to her .

She stirred at her sleep and her eyes blink many times. I couldn't take off my eyes on her cause as she smiled to me making her more deep into her pillow. I grab her and hugged her out of me. I inhale the sweet scent that I dream of inhaling each day. I give her a warm smiled and kissed her. Then she suddenly pushed me.

"Morning breath!" She muttured to me while her cheeks turn red. She's absolutely cute. Damn cute!

But as idiot as I can be, I still pulled her towards me. I tugged her hair so I can have a perfectly angle her mouth to mine. I deepen the kiss makes her give in. I pull off the blanket that hinder her body from me. I didn't waste my time as I sucked her neck, nibbling the sensitive skin on it.

My hands do wonder in her perfect body. I can't seem get enough of her. I inhale scent just like that I feel heavenly.

"Oh God! " She moan as I continue my assault to her body. Exploring every inch of her perfect curved body. The room full of groaning and screaming our name. I burried myself to her. I didn't used any condoms. I love the fact that she can get pregnant anytime.

As we hugged each other trying to normalize our breathing my hands began to stroke her breast. She let out a protest groan and glared at me.

"No no! You already have enough! I'm sorry now!" She as she winced when she tried to move.

"But baby, I can't get enough of you!" I whined at her. My arms still hugging her closer to me.

"Yeah yeah! But we done a few last night and now this morning! Come on!" She said and she stand up but I held her.

"No" I said as I protested again.

"I need to wash and brush my teeth. Then we can eat breakfast. I am starving Gabe!" She said to me.

Yeah right stupid of me. We should eat breakfast first. Then I can persuade her to it again and again. I smiled slyly to her.

"Sure babe, sorry about that! I will cook breakfast for us!" I said then I let her go.

As I exited the room I can hear the water running. I smiled inwardly I can't wait to have her again with me.

I even sing while I'm cooking. Well I'm in a very good mood. Who wouldn't? After how many months she's finally mine. I just love her so much. That I can't help but to be idiot for her.

Then the front door open and Candice walk in. What the hell? This woman have bad timing! She stopped as she eyed me cooking. I didn't miss the secret smile she have in her lips. For sure she's making fun of me. Then she went to bedroom door where Abe is.

Not for long I hear a soft giggled. I turn and I saw Abe , blushing red while Candice who keep whispering something on her ears and she keep dodging her but can't help but to blush. Wondering what's Candice told her.

"So ladies care to share me your conversation?" I said as I put a plateful of pancakes in the dining table. Where they both seated together.

"Nothing!" Abe as expected just brushed her off the topic. I look at Candice whose still have playful smirk on her mouth.

"What?" I asked her.

"Nothing love birds!" She chirped.

"So Abe I told the agency that you are ready to take some projects now!" Candice added making me almost drop the plate that I hold .

"Ok!" Abe said shortly then she put one piece of pancake on her plate.

"The agency responded well you know. You know Mr. Smith. He told me you have a lots of overseas projects this time!" Candice said excitedly. This time I but in. No way in hell she will work again. Never !

"Babe? What's the meaning of this?" I asked her. She look at to me.

"I will be working again since the stalker issue was settled!" She said then she turn her attention again to the food.

"What? No way!" I said to her as I sit beside her.

"Gabe! It's my Normy job. I also need to earn ok?" She said like it's just nothing.

"You don't have to earn money. I can give it to you!" I said to her. Making Candice giggled at us.

"What?" I asked her.

"That's what I told her. But you know, your girlfriend here doesn't like to burden other. She wants to be independent on her own. She doesn't like to depend on someone even if she have a rich billionaire boyfriend!" She said and I didn't care about she said.

I stand up and hold Abe on her elbow. Then I dragged her to our bedroom. I really need to have a serious talk to my girl.