Chapter 9

"You know you kinda look like Kakarot", Raditz said to Turles.

"Don't you ever say that again", Turles warned, glaring at the long-haired Saiyan.

"Well, it's true", Raditz shrugged. "Can you imagine the fun we could have if a person thought you were Kakarot, especially a certain specific person?"

Suddenly, both Saiyans grinned evily.

"You know, Raditz, that's not a bad idea", Turles said. "That's not a bad idea at all".

"I believe a little revenge is due", Raditz said.

"I've been waiting to get back at him for telling Mom and Dad I failed my Biology test and got him grounded for a month", the long-haired Saiyan continued. "I had an endure four weeks of no dating! Do you realize how damaging that was to my social status?"

"Well, Mr. Honesty got me in trouble when I pulled a prank and when Ms. Aichi asked who did it, of course he pointed at me", Turles said. "And when I asked him why, he said 'I had to tell, she asked who did it, and she asked nicely'. He's such a teacher's pet!"

"Tomorrow sounds fine, Chi-Chi", the two heard Goku say.

"Turles, listen", Raditz said. "Kakarot's on the phone with his girlfriend".

"That gives me an idea", Turles said.

"What?" Raditz asked.

"You said I look a little like Kakarot, right?" Turles asked.

"Actually quite a bit", the long-haired Saiyan answered.

"Watch it, Raditz", Turles warned. "Anyway, what if I went on Kakarot and Chi-Chi's date as Kakarot?"

"But you have darker skin than Kakarot", Raditz said.

"It'll be a dimly lit restraunt", Turles said. "You know that French place down the street?"

"Le Cherie?" Raditz asked.

"Yeah", Turles answered.

"That'll work", Raditz replied.

"Exactly", Turles smirked.

"Turles, that's evil!" Raditz said. But then an evil grin crossed his face. "I'm so proud, you're like the brother I never had, I got stuck with Kakarot instead!"

"Actually, the idea of us being related makes me wanna puke", Turles replied.

"You're right, you couldn't possibly deal with having a hotter older brother", Raditz sniffed, raking his hand through his hair.

"Oh, please!" Turles groaned, rolling his eyes.

...

The next day, Goku was getting dressed for his date.

"Hey, Kakarot, I got some bad news for you", Raditz said.

"What's up?" Goku asked.

"Chi-Chi called and said she can't make your date tonight", the long-haired Saiyan answered.

"What? Why not?" Goku questioned.

"She said her dad got some weird virus and she has to stay home and take care of him", Raditz explained.

"Well, I could go by her house for some moral support", Goku said.

"You might not wanna do that", Raditz said. "They got nurses and medicine and bloodwork, which means plenty of sharp needles".

"Needles?" Goku's face turned white as a sheet. "I'm sure she'll call me if she really needs me".

...